• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Personally I remember the first few transfer threads I saw, people rambling almost every other page leading to a 100 post discussion about something random... Ah, those were the days!

Its all so serious now. If you even dare discuss something other than transfers you get your head bitten off. Nobody loves a good old meander down 'Off-Topic Lane' anymore!

On a transfer note.... I see that Bolasie wasn't even in the Villa squad yesterday, to enjoy their 4-1 humping by Sheff Utd. Apparently he's out injured.

I wonder if we dodged a bullet there, and I wonder if Villa signed a lemon.

Hopefully.

On a transfer note.... I see that Bolasie wasn't even in the Villa squad yesterday, to enjoy their 4-1 humping by Sheff Utd. Apparently he's out injured.

I wonder if we dodged a bullet there, and I wonder if Villa signed a lemon.

Hopefully.

Nah, Bruce has always maintained that he'd only be available after the international break. Undoubtedly has to get his fitness levels up. I don't think he'd have been available for either team until September.

Went off topic way too many times and when people gave information they were mostly from attention seekers who weren't prepared to put full information out there.

forum has gone down hill a lot in the last 12months and I don't think Admins control the constant people who misbehave, good off topic and are constantly abusive to other members.

I agree with this, it just kind of becomes a ‘general chat’ thread. If you look at other forums off topic stuff is quickly deleted or moved.

If the forum has gone downhill in the last 12 months it's because there's a load of boring ***s who overreact at everything and can't take it when people have a laugh. :P

It's an Internet forum. Have a laugh. If you just want news, go to the Gazette or the BBC.

• Like 1

The lack of puns was disturbing. I can't remember what window it was, but I'm sure there was a few pages (50 post per page) of tree/fish related puns.

That was literally on my mind when I wrote my reply haha! If you just stick to transfers there are huge lulls in what is unquestionably the most used thread on the site for 3 months a year.

The lack of puns was disturbing. I can't remember what window it was, but I'm sure there was a few pages (50 post per page) of tree/fish related puns.

What a load of pollocks.

Are you codding?