• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I quite enjoyed the bits where people lost their bloody minds because the club had the SHEER AUDACITY to be linked with a player they didn't like.

Also when it descended into crackpot conspiracy theories. Alex Jones would be proud.

I was disappointed with the lack of conspiracy theories this year. We didn't even see a return of the old favourite where we're signing an underwhelming player 'as a favour' to a club or agent in order to get a world beater from them down the line.

My favourite bit was when we had a rocky first week in August with the Millwall draw and the passing of the permanent deadline, and someone predicted relegation.

I'm pretty sure that they said that they have placed a bet on us being relegated Tom IIRC

Me, I placed a bet on relegation, though did follow it up with an actual prediction of mid table mediocrity.

I quite enjoyed the bits where people lost their bloody minds because the club had the SHEER AUDACITY to be linked with a player they didn't like.

Also when it descended into crackpot conspiracy theories. Alex Jones would be proud.

I was disappointed with the lack of conspiracy theories this year. We didn't even see a return of the old favourite where we're signing an underwhelming player 'as a favour' to a club or agent in order to get a world beater from them down the line.

My favourite bit was when we had a rocky first week in August with the Millwall draw and the passing of the permanent deadline, and someone predicted relegation.

I'm pretty sure that they said that they have placed a bet on us being relegated Tom IIRC

Me, I placed a bet on relegation, though did follow it up with an actual prediction of mid table mediocrity.

Fair play tudders. Do you still think mid table mediocrity or has our good start given you any optimism for better than that?

You placed a bet on relegation???

I love that every time this gets brought up there's always one person hearing it for the first time, so we can all live our initial surprise vicariously through that new person.

You placed a bet on relegation???

I love that every time this gets brought up there's always one person hearing it for the first time, so we can all live our initial surprise vicariously through that new person.

thumb_let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png