oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Changing Times

The Transfer Thread Is Closed Thread

With the constant derailment and now possible kitchen related deaths I feel it’s only right to close this thread at 17:00hrs this evening;)

I can't believe there's less than 2 hours to go and we still haven't had any more word on what's happened with the pressure cooker. Our recrouton department is pathetic.

I quite enjoyed the bits where people lost their bloody minds because the club had the SHEER AUDACITY to be linked with a player they didn't like.

Also when it descended into crackpot conspiracy theories. Alex Jones would be proud.

I was disappointed with the lack of conspiracy theories this year. We didn't even see a return of the old favourite where we're signing an underwhelming player 'as a favour' to a club or agent in order to get a world beater from them down the line.

My favourite bit was when we had a rocky first week in August with the Millwall draw and the passing of the permanent deadline, and someone predicted relegation.

I'm pretty sure that they said that they have placed a bet on us being relegated Tom IIRC

Me, I placed a bet on relegation, though did follow it up with an actual prediction of mid table mediocrity.

Fair play tudders. Do you still think mid table mediocrity or has our good start given you any optimism for better than that?

We have had a much better start than I expected (apart from the opening 70 minutes - I hate to think where we would be now had wing not made such an impact as a sub that game). Fair play to TP for continuing with a system that works. I fear if we try to revert back to 4-3-3/4-5-1.

I still think we will hit a really poor patch where our lack or creative players will hurt us and we struggle to score goals though obviously hope I'm wrong. If right though I still doubt we will finish top 6. We shall see.

I was disappointed with the lack of conspiracy theories this year. We didn't even see a return of the old favourite where we're signing an underwhelming player 'as a favour' to a club or agent in order to get a world beater from them down the line.

My favourite bit was when we had a rocky first week in August with the Millwall draw and the passing of the permanent deadline, and someone predicted relegation.

I'm pretty sure that they said that they have placed a bet on us being relegated Tom IIRC

Me, I placed a bet on relegation, though did follow it up with an actual prediction of mid table mediocrity.

Fair play tudders. Do you still think mid table mediocrity or has our good start given you any optimism for better than that?

We have had a much better start than I expected (apart from the opening 70 minutes - I hate to think where we would be now had wing not made such an impact as a sub that game). Fair play to TP for continuing with a system that works. I fear if we try to revert back to 4-3-3/4-5-1.

I still think we will hit a really poor patch where our lack or creative players will hurt us and we struggle to score goals though obviously hope I'm wrong. If right though I still doubt we will finish top 6. We shall see.

From relegation to 7th, now that's progress. The only way is up. Yazz.

From relegation to 7th, now that's progress. The only way is up. Yazz.

I actually think Pulis is a better manager than you're giving him credit for, mate. I may be wrong, but he seems to have some tactical nous. That was one of my problems with AK... he didn't seem to read the game from a tactical perspective very well. (Or if he did, I don't think I ever saw him make changes to that effect). Pulis SEEMS to be more adept at that.

(But I could be wrong).

With the constant derailment and now possible kitchen related deaths I feel it’s only right to close this thread at 17:00hrs this evening;)

Did you leave this thread open because my incredible joke satisfied you so much?

Did you leave this thread open because my incredible joke satisfied you so much?

I think you're doing your joke a disservice mate.

This thread can't be closed until the mystery of the pressure cooker is solved!

As a keen cook, I can't fathom its use... My question must be answered before this thread can close!

Otherwise it's time for the 'Pressure Cooker Mentioned Before The Transfer Thread Is Closed Thread Was Closed Thread' to see the light of day.

As a keen cook, I can't fathom its use... My question must be answered before this thread can close!

Otherwise it's time for the 'Pressure Cooker Mentioned Before The Transfer Thread Is Closed Thread Was Closed Thread' to see the light of day.

I'm sure I have seen that picture elsewhere before. Without sounding harsh (as that oven is buggered) I hope that is a picture of SmogDane's kitchen, but I don't think it is unfortunately!

I'm sure I have seen that picture elsewhere before. Without sounding harsh (as that oven is buggered) I hope that is a picture of SmogDane's kitchen, but I don't think it is unfortunately!

BD you have been rumbled!