• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Well this thread has immediately gone off the boil.

It couldn't handle the pressure. Pun.

Or “Out if the pun and into the fire” :s

Two of the most ambitious and well resources club in the championship looking at the same targets isn’t that strange is it? I agree that it’s weird that they are looking at another winger when they are already paying big wages for Bolasie, Kodjia and Adomah while Ghazy isn’t cheap either.

Two of the most ambitious and well resources club in the championship looking at the same targets isn’t that strange is it? I agree that it’s weird that they are looking at another winger when they are already paying big wages for Bolasie, Kodjia and Adomah while Ghazy isn’t cheap either.

i agree, seeing us and villa aiming for the top available players who would be willing to join the champo is no shocker. it is rather annoying as the agents will be the ones letting our clubs know. its not like we are secretly interested in bolasie without anyone else knowing he was willing to drop down.

This will rumble on for a while, seems implausible that Sako will not be playing football somewhere but wages could very well be a sticking point I would imagine

I think he rejected Palace before the end of the season in the hope of landing one last huge contract as a free agent. That hasn’t paid off and his agent had to crawl back to Palace near the end of the window and even that didn’t pay off. I’d imagine he will be pretty desperate by now. We should be in a decent position. He would be nice to have but isn’t need to have so we can comfortably negotiate on our own terms.

This will rumble on for a while, seems implausible that Sako will not be playing football somewhere but wages could very well be a sticking point I would imagine

I think he rejected Palace before the end of the season in the hope of landing one last huge contract as a free agent. That hasn’t paid off and his agent had to crawl back to Palace near the end of the window and even that didn’t pay off. I’d imagine he will be pretty desperate by now. We should be in a decent position. He would be nice to have but isn’t need to have so we can comfortably negotiate on our own terms.

I think the problem with Palace at the end of the window was that their Premier league squad is full

I think the problem with Palace at the end of the window was that their Premier league squad is full

I know. Doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t want to renew at the end of the season and then his agent had to get back to palace just before the window shut. Sounds a bit desperate to me.