oneBoro Forum

End Of The Month Round Up For August

Seem's like the Prediction League got off to a good start and both the league's are pretty tight with plenty of movement week by week for positions.

But its early days and there is virtually 90% of the season left to play so anything can happen in the coming month's.. 

A few no shows but that is to be expected after the lay off people have got to get back into a routine.

Has you can see I have posted all of Septembers games up for predicting.

It seemed to work well in August so I am sticking with this system,posting a month in advance. 

It gives everyone plenty of time to get their predictions in and as it was pointed out anyone going on holidays does not have to worry about missing a week.

You may have noticed I was a little flexible these past few weeks with the Friday night kick offs a few missed the first game but managed to get their predictions in for the remaining games on Saturday.

Yes there were a few ripples from a few members but I just wanted to allow everyone a chance of playing.

On hindsight perhaps I should have said sorry you missed the deadline.

I am sorry if this offended I have decided to make sure that I don't have that same problem again because I will not include any Friday night games in future.

You will also see that I have included the EFL Cup Competition to be played on the 25th September in between the league fixtures. 

Tight I know but I was asked earlier about cup competitions and looking at both the EFL and the FA Cups I feel this is the one that will create the most interest with it being finalised in the season and not at the end like the FA Cup is.

I have also asked Alan (Downsouth) to draw the pairings so expect to see them added to the thread in the coming week or so.

The draw will be the first 16 out will play each other and the 8 remaining will be given a bye.

September 25th .....Third round    (32)...16 winners

October 29th...........Fourth round (16).....8 winners

December 17th.......Quarter Final ( 8)......4 winners

January 7 & 21........Semi-finals    (4 ) .....2 winners

February 24.............Final              (2 )......1 winner

But you can still predict those games beforehand if you want.

Just one more thing I forgot to mention with the "Reminder Thread" back up and running on the main forum page I will not be sending out PM reminders or e.mails anymore this season.

I reckon we all should be back into some sort of posting routine by now.

"Worth noting."

End of the season will see 2 league winning trophy's, Ayresome and Riverside.

Also a Prediction Cup Winner.

Also highest goalscorer's trophy, (league goals only count.)

Think thats it any questions or queries I know you will not hesitate to post.  22x22https://oneboro.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/oneBoro/smile.png[/img] 

MM