oneBoro Forum

UEFA Nations League:

I think Shaw must have dropped a mirror, tripped on a black cat and fell under a ladder, whilst looking at a single magpie.

i heard a gypsy woman came to his house selling roses and he wouldnt buy one so she cursed him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Why would you want a Spain win? Only the top team go through.

From what I understand, the bottom team in each of the four groups (A1, A2, A3, A4) go down to division B. I want England to stay in the top division... and after we lost at home to Spain, I was thinking winning the (tough) group just got even tougher.

• 4 weeks later...

Big game on Friday (away to Croatia) 7:45pm. Would be great if we could sneak a win.

With Lewis Dunk called up to the squad (I believe), I wonder if that crosses Ben Gibson's radar? I know Gibson is injured, but I also wonder if he's regretted moving to Burnley at all.

Big game on Friday (away to Croatia) 7:45pm. Would be great if we could sneak a win.

With Lewis Dunk called up to the squad (I believe), I wonder if that crosses Ben Gibson's radar? I know Gibson is injured, but I also wonder if he's regretted moving to Burnley at all.

Probably not, if anything Dunk’s inclusion offers hope to players at less fashionable clubs.

Gibbo needs to play more, it makes no difference which team that’s for, as long as they are a top flight outfit. If he’s the player many think he is, he should be able to break into the Burnley side once his injury clears up.

Probably not, if anything Dunk’s inclusion offers hope to players at less fashionable clubs.

Gibbo needs to play more, it makes no difference which team that’s for, as long as they are a top flight outfit. If he’s the player many think he is, he should be able to break into the Burnley side once his injury clears up.

Personally think he’s overrated, have said so since the Prem season. I think his ceiling is mid-lower standard premier league player. Would love him to exceed that, of course.