oneBoro Forum

UEFA Nations League:

Big game on Friday (away to Croatia) 7:45pm. Would be great if we could sneak a win.

With Lewis Dunk called up to the squad (I believe), I wonder if that crosses Ben Gibson's radar? I know Gibson is injured, but I also wonder if he's regretted moving to Burnley at all.

Probably not, if anything Dunk’s inclusion offers hope to players at less fashionable clubs.

Gibbo needs to play more, it makes no difference which team that’s for, as long as they are a top flight outfit. If he’s the player many think he is, he should be able to break into the Burnley side once his injury clears up.

Personally think he’s overrated, have said so since the Prem season. I think his ceiling is mid-lower standard premier league player. Would love him to exceed that, of course.

He certainly looked like more than a lower prem player last time he played in that league.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Big game on Friday (away to Croatia) 7:45pm. Would be great if we could sneak a win.

With Lewis Dunk called up to the squad (I believe), I wonder if that crosses Ben Gibson's radar? I know Gibson is injured, but I also wonder if he's regretted moving to Burnley at all.

Probably not, if anything Dunk’s inclusion offers hope to players at less fashionable clubs.

Gibbo needs to play more, it makes no difference which team that’s for, as long as they are a top flight outfit. If he’s the player many think he is, he should be able to break into the Burnley side once his injury clears up.

Personally think he’s overrated, have said so since the Prem season. I think his ceiling is mid-lower standard premier league player. Would love him to exceed that, of course.

He certainly looked like more than a lower prem player last time he played in that league.

Interesting. Like Billy said though, maybe it offers hope to players at less fashionable clubs.

I wonder if the (hernia) injury was pure chance, or if a change of training regime (having moved to Burnley) could bring something like that on.

Probably just coincidence. Hopefully he'll be back playing soon.

England game is being played being closed doors in Croatia on Friday. Some England fans still traveling out there though!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45786472

I was hoping it would be on terrestrial T.V, but it's Sky. Still, will be easy enough to follow.

Jadon Sancho whose been called up... is he the one who moved from Man. City? (I don't know anything about him).

England game is being played being closed doors in Croatia on Friday. Some England fans still traveling out there though!!

I was hoping it would be on terrestrial T.V, but it's Sky. Still, will be easy enough to follow.

Jadon Sancho whose been called up... is he the one who moved from Man. City? (I don't know anything about him).

He did move from Man City. Other than that I don't know any more about him

Plays for Dortmund. More assists than any player in the top European leagues this season. U17 World Cup winner. Talent.

Plays for Dortmund. More assists than any player in the top European leagues this season. U17 World Cup winner. Talent.

Sounds exiting. We should sign him!

Pickford

Walker

Stones

Maguire

Chilwell

Henderson

Dier

Barkley

Sterling

Kane

Rashford

Barkley back in the England starting line up. It's been a while.

Will be interesting to see how the team gets on...... and with no crowd either.

OMG - I can't believe that Rashford didn't finish that. That was TOTAL garbage.

And again.... two EASY chances to Rashford in five minutes. Two terrible misses.

0-0 Final score. What a completely awful game. I can't believe I wasted two hours watching that..... talking to myself on here.

Utter garbage.

And again.... two EASY chances to Rashford in five minutes. Two terrible misses.

0-0 Final score. What a completely awful game. I can't believe I wasted two hours watching that..... talking to myself on here.

Utter garbage.

I thought the game was tomorrow, gutted I missed it.

Utter garbage.

I thought the game was tomorrow, gutted I missed it.

We're playing away to Spain on Monday night Billy. Hopefully a much better game.

We should have won last night though. Hit the woodwork two/three times, and the two chances that Rashford missed were ridiculous. (If your striker in a Sunday League team missed those you'd be disappointed).

Well done england for beating Spain away. Looks like you will keep your spot in the A league then. Hopefully Denmark will join you and we will have a few fixtures next time.