oneBoro Forum

UEFA Nations League:

Well done england for beating Spain away. Looks like you will keep your spot in the A league then. Hopefully Denmark will join you and we will have a few fixtures next time.

I must be the only one in the country thinks that England didn't just have a slice of luck, they had a huge wedge, Pickford should have conceded a Penalty & been sent off,in the second half.That said they were brilliant in the first half well done England

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done england for beating Spain away. Looks like you will keep your spot in the A league then. Hopefully Denmark will join you and we will have a few fixtures next time.

Yeah - Cheers mate. A top result that. I think I read that it's the first time Spain have lost at home in 15 years. That's not to be sniffed at.

We just need to beat Croatia at home (won't be easy), and we'll keep Division A status. Having said that, we should absolutely have beaten Croatia away last Friday. Those Rashford misses were diabolical.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!

Germany lost 2-1 away to France in the end.

Germany are now on 1 point after three matches. (Same as Croatia). Holland have got to play Germany (A) and France (H (I think)).

Fairly good chance that Germany could get relegated to Division B. Hopefully England can avoid that now, with the cracking win against Spain.

• 1 month later...