• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll just say I like the system better with 2 up front, we have 5 strikers on the books and we must have pulled the plug on Ashley Fletchers Hull move for a reason I assumed it's because 352/532 was the system for us I don't like this at all Britt is far too isolated and Downing ends up running down both wings to make up the number with him it's just not working for us.

I'll just say I like the system better with 2 up front, we have 5 strikers on the books and we must have pulled the plug on Ashley Fletchers Hull move for a reason I assumed it's because 352/532 was the system for us I don't like this at all Britt is far too isolated and Downing ends up running down both wings to make up the number with him it's just not working for us.

This is like 5-4-1 with a flat back 5 and 3 CDMs. Absolutely grim. Braithwaite absolutely has to come on and the 'wing-backs' need to push way up.

Agree with this