oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Norwich (A) 0-1

Has to be Howson’s worst ever performance for us

Would he even be our worst player today?  There's some decent competition.

Yeah I was just gonna say there's not been a single good performance out there at all, everyone has been ***ing dire.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have honestly got no idea how were supposed to be set up right now. Offensively and defensively we've looked all over the place ever since the goal. Players just sort of exist on the pitch without any real thought or consideration as to where they should be.

Tactics.

Think Fry was shaky on the ball, Downing's been very poor and Friend's been a liability on and off the ball they'd be my top 3 worst performers even though they have competition I think Shotton's been solid and the 3 CBs have blocked/read the game well enough it was that 1 switch off where they just sauntered in the box played a give and go between our players and they've got the 3 points from it.

We haven't done enough to win this game you'd expect us to build pressure since we went a goal down instead we're just giving it wide and either losing the ball instantly or crossing to a yellow shirt. Set pieces were mainly taken by Downing today I think Mo took 2 early corners but besides that it's all been down to Downing and his delivery has been very poor. Hopefully this performance prompts a few of changes for the next game.

I suspect that’s the last we will see of the top 2 positions.

Arnt we still second?

Down to 4th now

Brentford 2nd Bristol City 3rd

Ah crap!

Oh well, 14 points from 7 games is a good return but lessons must be learnt

1 point from 6 with that line up. Might have been better off getting thrashed by Leeds so we played a proper team today. Maybe we’d have ended up with 3 points from 6. That line up was clearly *** to all of us yet Pulis has picked it twice.

I suspect that’s the last we will see of the top 2 positions.

Arnt we still second?

Down to 4th now

Brentford 2nd Bristol City 3rd

Ironic a draw or win takes us top. Mr Pulis what exactly was the plan playing a team in 17 th?

Think Fry was shaky on the ball, Downing's been very poor and Friend's been a liability on and off the ball they'd be my top 3 worst performers even though they have competition I think Shotton's been solid and the 3 CBs have blocked/read the game well enough it was that 1 switch off where they just sauntered in the box played a give and go between our players and they've got the 3 points from it.

We haven't done enough to win this game you'd expect us to build pressure since we went a goal down instead we're just giving it wide and either losing the ball instantly or crossing to a yellow shirt. Set pieces were mainly taken by Downing today I think Mo took 2 early corners but besides that it's all been down to Downing and his delivery has been very poor. Hopefully this performance prompts a few of changes for the next game.

New manager?