oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Norwich (A) 0-1

I actually see us winning this. I expect Hugill and Braithwaite to start. I wonder if the line up might be something like the below with Saville and Besic having been away.

Randolph

Friend

Ayala

Flint

Shotton

Clayton

Howson

Downing

Braithwaite

Hugill

I like the confidence, but I'd prefer to start with 11 players!

Ha ha forgot Fry!

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say

But nothing comes out when they move their lips

Just a bunch of gibberish

And mother***ers act like they forgot about FRY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Latest Posts

• Well let’s hope the weather favours those making the journey and the predicted blank of snow holds off.  I can remember my early days pumped up full of beer travelling around the country to games in the back of freezing vans. The worst I remember was a crammed Luton huddled together in the compartment above the cab trying to stay alive. The spilt beer and urine had turned to ice sending everyone flying every time it stopped, took off or cornered. The only stops allowed were for petrol, or a pub so containers a pipe and funnel were essential equipment.  Although I did hire a new Ford Granda in 1980 for a 1 - 1 cup night match at Portsmouth. Terry Cochrane scored, latter we became good friends, but it was a toxic atmosphere and lost my bother who took off while being threatened. Drove around town until we found him being chased down the street by a few hundred agitated morons. Picked him up on the move but someone cracked the windscreen. I remember leaving work at lunch, drove down and back after the game and in to work next day. BORO mad back then.  
    • I didn't see the problem with it personally, whatever the rules actually are, I feel like it should be a goal. It's not a foul as its a challenge by his own player. It's not a head injury so it doesn't need immediate attention. And you're gonna have a hard time convincing me he's not making the most of that just to stop play anyway. Admittedly, he probably doesn't realise himself who's actually stood on his foot but note that by the time the shot hits the back of the net, there only seems to be one player who realises he's down and is asking for play to be stopped... the man who stood on his foot to begin with.
    • excellent news    
    • Happy birthday, 'boss' 😉
    • Arsenal scored before the ref blew the whistle, it's his responsibility to manage the game. He clearly wanted to stop it, as he indicated no goal to Smith-Rowe as soon as the ball went in to the net.  However the quick shot beat the refs decision and reaction time, therefore it's a goal. Based on the rules you can't blame anyone in this situation.