oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bolton 2-0 ( Saville, Assombalonga)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The moaning on here. Christ. We're playing Pulis football. But we're winning fairly regularly. Some people will never be happy.

Three points is certainly brilliant but we are poor and fortunate to lead Bolton at home and have only scored because of a huge gift. I’ve been happy with the start of the season but these past two games have been absolutely atrocious.

The moaning on here. Christ. We're playing Pulis football. But we're winning fairly regularly. Some people will never be happy.

Three points is certainly brilliant but we are poor and fortunate to lead Bolton at home and have only scored because of a huge gift. I’ve been happy with the start of the season but these past two games have been absolutely atrocious.

Game management. Prevent giving away a gift. Take the gift. And strategically readdress if need be. We're 1-0 up, 2nd in the table and only 1 point off 'free-flowing Leeds'. No team in the Championship is going to thrash teams week in week out in this league.

As for the atrocious last 2 games. An away defeat. The first defeat in league and cup of the entire season may I add. And hopefully a home win. It's really not that concerning.

Game management. Prevent giving away a gift. Take the gift. And strategically readdress if need be. We're 1-0 up, 2nd in the table and only 1 point off 'free-flowing Leeds'. No team in the Championship is going to thrash teams week in week out in this league.

As for the atrocious last 2 games. An away defeat. The first defeat in league and cup of the entire season may I add. And hopefully a home win. It's really not that concerning.

Playing poor and creating very little isn’t game management. It’s just being poor.