oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton 2-0 ( Saville, Assombalonga)

Won't beat Swansea on Saturday playing like this

Probably won't lose either. Defence.

The moaning on here. Christ. We're playing Pulis football. But we're winning fairly regularly. Some people will never be happy.

Can’t believe he takes Braithwaite off instead of Hugill. But I suppose he wants a straight 4-4-2 and discard any remote chance of something creative happening.

The moaning on here. Christ. We're playing Pulis football. But we're winning fairly regularly. Some people will never be happy.

Three points is certainly brilliant but we are poor and fortunate to lead Bolton at home and have only scored because of a huge gift. I’ve been happy with the start of the season but these past two games have been absolutely atrocious.

Hugill looks fairly ordinary. Runs about a lot but little else thus far

That’s putting it mildly.

Three points is certainly brilliant but we are poor and fortunate to lead Bolton at home and have only scored because of a huge gift. I’ve been happy with the start of the season but these past two games have been absolutely atrocious.

Game management. Prevent giving away a gift. Take the gift. And strategically readdress if need be. We're 1-0 up, 2nd in the table and only 1 point off 'free-flowing Leeds'. No team in the Championship is going to thrash teams week in week out in this league.

As for the atrocious last 2 games. An away defeat. The first defeat in league and cup of the entire season may I add. And hopefully a home win. It's really not that concerning.

Game management. Prevent giving away a gift. Take the gift. And strategically readdress if need be. We're 1-0 up, 2nd in the table and only 1 point off 'free-flowing Leeds'. No team in the Championship is going to thrash teams week in week out in this league.

As for the atrocious last 2 games. An away defeat. The first defeat in league and cup of the entire season may I add. And hopefully a home win. It's really not that concerning.

Playing poor and creating very little isn’t game management. It’s just being poor.

• Latest Posts

• Yes I would agree with this if mid table like a month ago but as now we are heading league one we have to cut losses sack Woodgate get a Warnock in to keep us in the Championship. As if we get league one football it's a very long way back!
    • I enjoyed the game tonight tbh, despite it being freezing. I thought we went toe to toe with Leeds for the most part and could have quite easily nicked a goal or maybe even two on a different night. I'm not ready to completely write Woodgate off just yet - I think until he's had a proper chance to balance the squad to his liking over the summer & also get rid of all the various high earners (who've been pretty uninspired for several managers over several years now), it's kinda difficult to judge the poor bugger. He's clearly not doing a fantastic job, but I think a lot of managers would have struggled with us this season - espescially given the task of relying on youth and completely overhauling the playing style, but with pretty much the same core group.. All the young players will be a season better next year and hopefully the same will go for Woodgate. Assuming we make some positive moves/changes to the squad over the summer, we can start to build from there. Although I appreciate that it's fashionable to be negative on this forum, so with that said; Woodgate out!
    • The Forrest games on Monday this gives the club a long weekend of double training sessions. As honestly Gibson needs to say Woodgate will you resign if he doesn't sack him then get a Warnock in who be here 9am this morning getting them players drilled for 4 days. I reckon if this happened by Monday night the Boro will be transformed and may beat Forrest. But nope this won't happen the players will laze around for 4 days doing pre season like drills then stuffer another L on Sky. I don't actually think Boro have won a game live on Sky this year
    • Don't really want to see George  playing for us anymore, he has lost it totally. Food for thought I do not imagine for one moment that Ben Gibson will be donning a Boro shirt if we do go down
    • 352 britt and fletcher up front, howson or spence rwb, tav in the middle where he was doing well.