oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea 0-0

Honestly Lewis Wing's one thing we have a 7 million pound striker who hasn't been seen in a month who we stopped going to Hull on loan in the last 30 minutes of a window so we could... play him in a League Cup match a month later then maybe an FA Cup run in January I mean seriously?

Is there any other team in the league with a 7 million pound striker who doesn't get in their matchday squad this seems like a problem to me I don't understand it he should have been allowed to join Hull. That team is going to be a struggle if we match Swansea's 433 if we get MB close to Britt we'll do well if MB sticks out wide as a right winger like he did vs Bolton it's going to be a long lonely afternoon for Britt.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Wing must be wondering what the *** he has to do to even make the bench anymore.

If we're not going to use him at least we could have sent him on loan ffs.

I wonder if we tried to?

Maybe

It does seem weird that he's not making ANY squads at the minute though, what's with that.

I had high hopes for Lewis Wing this season maybe he has an injury

Honestly Lewis Wing's one thing we have a 7 million pound striker who hasn't been seen in a month who we stopped going to Hull on loan in the last 30 minutes of a window so we could... play him in a League Cup match a month later then maybe an FA Cup run in January I mean seriously?

Is there any other team in the league with a 7 million pound striker who doesn't get in their matchday squad this seems like a problem to me I don't understand it he should have been allowed to join Hull. That team is going to be a struggle if we match Swansea's 433 if we get MB close to Britt we'll do well if MB sticks out wide as a right winger like he did vs Bolton it's going to be a long lonely afternoon for Britt.

I understand what your saying but Fletcher is not a £7m striker

technically he is, because we paid £7m for him.

I agree on ability and if this keeps up he'll be a £3m striker next summer if we're lucky, if we're going to put him out to pasture why oh why would we pull the plug on him going to Hull it's illogical.

I'm not even going to go there on Chapman and why we didn't let him go it's abundantly clear a month later he's not close to our plans even though we're now playing a formation with WINGERS.

I tell you our transfer policy sometimes it is something, it's like a fine wine with a punctured cork every week it gets a little murkier and a little more soured. Disagree with loaning Wing out though at his age he either makes it or doesn't we don't have big money tied up in him he has to make the most of his opportunities Fletcher on the other hand I have no clue what we're doing with him. Rudy the gymnast will be back soon though fit him into that bench I guess Dael's the one to get culled which... yeah.

I agree on ability and if this keeps up he'll be a £3m striker next summer if we're lucky, if we're going to put him out to pasture why oh why would we pull the plug on him going to Hull it's illogical.

I'm not even going to go there on Chapman and why we didn't let him go it's abundantly clear a month later he's not close to our plans even though we're now playing a formation with WINGERS.

I tell you our transfer policy sometimes it is something, it's like a fine wine with a punctured cork every week it gets a little murkier and a little more soured. Disagree with loaning Wing out though at his age he either makes it or doesn't we don't have big money tied up in him he has to make the most of his opportunities Fletcher on the other hand I have no clue what we're doing with him. Rudy the gymnast will be back soon though fit him into that bench I guess Dael's the one to get culled which... yeah.

are we?

shotton flint ayala friend downing

--------sav clayts howson

--------------braithe

--------------britt

thats how i see it.

are we?

--------------braithe

--------------britt

thats how i see it.

If it's the same formation as Bolton, it's Downing and Braithwaite as wingers.

Its a long season. which has only just started and we need reserves or back up for positions where suspensions and injuries may cause us difficulties later in the season.

are we?

--------------braithe

--------------britt

thats how i see it.

We play wing backs more than wingers, I'm not at the game today so can any confirm on the formation today?

are we?

--------------braithe

--------------britt

thats how i see it.

We play wing backs more than wingers, I'm not at the game today so can any confirm on the formation today?

I'm watching the game.

It's wingers. Although it did look like it was actually Britt playing on the left when they fell into defensive shape a moment ago.