oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston (a) (Carabao Cup ) 2-2 (Fletcher, Tavanier) 4-3 pens + 4th round draw

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

'Travelled' doesn't mean they're in the 18 though, I suppose. Some may have just gone for the experience. I imagine someone like Ste Walker might go down, but probably won't get in the squad with the other forward options we have.

Play the kids, give them experience, give some of the lads that are a little rusty a game, Besic, Hugill etc. and the jobs a good un.

Result wise I wouldn't have thought TP will shed many tears if we lost.......

GK: Dimi. It is weird, that he is on the benchin the league, while Lonergan plays cups. If (God forbid) Randz gets injured, Dimi will play without any game time recently)

LB: McQueen.

RB: Spence

CB: Fry

CB: Batth

DM: Leadbitter

CM: Wing

CM: Paddy

LA: Tavernier

CA: Gestede if fit/Hugill

RA: Fletcher

4-3-3

Play the kids, give them experience, give some of the lads that are a little rusty a game, Besic, Hugill etc. and the jobs a good un.

We have quite a few senior players that need gametime though. McNair, Batth, McQueen, Leadbitter, Tav, Chapman, Fletcher and to an extend Fry who has sat out in recent weeks. Add to that Gestede coming back, Hugill hasn't played much this season and neither has Besic. Plenty of decent first team players available who we need to keep fresh. We will have a lot of players out there tonight that would probably walk into Prestons first 11.

With BD, here. There are plenty of first-team players who aren't getting a game and need some time on the pitch. We aren't going to turn to the young lads in a time of need in the league, its the lads currently benching it that will be coming on and this is a chance to give them some match fitness.

We have quite a few senior players that need gametime though. McNair, Batth, McQueen, Leadbitter, Tav, Chapman, Fletcher and to an extend Fry who has sat out in recent weeks. Add to that Gestede coming back, Hugill hasn't played much this season and neither has Besic. Plenty of decent first team players available who we need to keep fresh. We will have a lot of players out there tonight that would probably walk into Prestons first 11.

What did Wing do wrong? ;)

Was just about to come back and say I'd forgotten Wing. Surely he starts too.

-------------Lonergan--------------

------Batth-Fry-Academy lad-----

McNair--------------------McQueen

-----------------Besic----------------

-------Wing-------------Tav---------

----------Hugill--Fletcher-----------

Was just about to come back and say I'd forgotten Wing. Surely he starts too.

-------------Lonergan--------------

------Batth-Fry-Academy lad-----

McNair--------------------McQueen

-----------------Besic----------------

-------Wing-------------Tav---------

----------Hugill--Fletcher-----------

You don't think maybe Leadbitter will play as holding?