oneBoro Forum

Boro v Hull City Tigers (a) 1-1 (Assombolonga)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

He did say he will be utilizing the squad over the next few games so we might see Mcnair/Mcqueen etc in the team tomorrow. I have a feeling Howson might be on the bench, Pulis has mentioned him looking tired at the end of the last 2 games so he might drop to the bench.

Noticed Pulis talking about our strikers. I'd love to know when the last striker playing for Pulis got 20 goals, I think he needs to look closer to home and the way he isolates them.

Yeah - even in Stoke's promotion season under Pulis, two players got 15, but nobody broke the 20 mark.

He did say he will be utilizing the squad over the next few games so we might see Mcnair/Mcqueen etc in the team tomorrow. I have a feeling Howson might be on the bench, Pulis has mentioned him looking tired at the end of the last 2 games so he might drop to the bench.

Maybe he’s not been able to rest howson because wings been out ill.

Noticed Pulis talking about our strikers. I'd love to know when the last striker playing for Pulis got 20 goals, I think he needs to look closer to home and the way he isolates them.

When did any Boro striker score 20 league goals in a season? Slaven?

When did any Boro striker score 20 league goals in a season? Slaven?

Viduka? Bamford was close... Maybe Emnes?

Edit: just checked and its Ravanelli 96/97.

I think Pulis is clever...

By talking about a top goal scorer and 20 goals a season... He challenges the strikers to step up, to be his first choice.

We might see a double goalscorer or even a hattrick today, cause Pulis has talked it into reality :D