• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he's thrown himself to the ground at every opportunity at all. Not had a good game and could have scored twice really but don't really see what Hugill has done to earn a reputation of a diver.

Downing's best game on the right wing in a while and MBs shown glimpses here the midfield's worked well Ayala's just about dealt with Jackson and Friend's had a decent game. Not a fan of Shotton just roaming around like this in a back four though everything's getting sent down his side it's why I have my doubts about him as a RB in a four still think he's missing a bit of discipline he hasn't got Clayton shuffling over filling in he's left our CBs exposed a couple of times.

Lot of $hite being spouted on here.

We could easily have been 5-6 goals up.  We never put teams to the sword when we get an opportunity, and it could easily cost us a playoff or promotion spot at the end of the season.  I can understand people feeling frustrated about it.

Yes, 3 points is great - but we also need to improve our GD while we can.

FFS. Another great headed chance for Hugill goes begging. Bloody penalty there mind.

Never a pen. That was just Hugill being light as a feather

Looked like he was pushed to me, soft or not, it still looked like a foul to me. Chris Martin is a big lad who's soft as *** too and look what that earned him for what was barely a foul.

It wasn’t a pen for Martin and it wasn’t a pen on Hugill. But you’re right that another ref might have given it.

Don't think he's thrown himself to the ground at every opportunity at all. Not had a good game and could have scored twice really but don't really see what Hugill has done to earn a reputation of a diver.

Should probably clear up what i meant - not to say he's a diver, he's obviously a strong forward but he just seems to end up on the deck alot. Which whenever we do get second balls doesn't really help contribute to the next phase of play or even winning the ball back if he loses the aerial battle.

I don’t think he is a diver he just can’t stay on his feet.