• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how the Ipswich fans dared turning there nose up at Mick after that first half ive just watched and from what ive seen this season. Bet very soon they'll be begging for him back at xmas.

Was trying to think of the word to describe the 2nd 20 minutes of that half, I think lazy is the word I was looking for. We had a good deal of energy across the pitch which really stretched Ipswich and helped to forge the opportunities we got in the opening 20.

Analysing the actual goals and you can certainly see how Ipswich can avoid conceding them, Besic wasn't closed down and Downing gifted the ball but it was great to see the intent when both received it, Besic never gave up on the ball when it was blocked and that's earned him the 2nd bite of the cherry.

A mixed half, started well then drifted off a bit. It would be nice to go for the jugular and put the game to bed before we completely fall asleep and concede one. That will give them reason to believe they can get back in the game and that's the last thing we want.

I dont know how the Ipswich fans dared turning there nose up at Mick after that first half ive just watched and from what ive seen this season. Bet very soon they'll be begging for him back at xmas.

You can see they're trying to play decent football (emphasis on trying). High pressing and lots of short passing combinations, the problem is the pressing is easily bypassed and the passing triangles are all in their own half.

We just went into the famous Pulis game management mode after scoring the second knowing that the three points is almost certainly in the bag. I expect us to come out flying but settle down pretty quickly.