oneBoro Forum

Boro V Nottingham Forest 0-2

Most teams can defend when they are permanently in a defensive shape, problem is it means we can’t get the flexibility or creativity going forward. It’s a trade off and, as many on here thought, Pulis is definitely on the defensive side - probably too much.

I know the league position is ok, but I’ve had enough of the awful football

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is this is like under Monk people will say, maybe even Pulis himself, that this was a wakeup call but the reality is the wakeup call came weeks ago at Norwich and he didn't heed it. He ain't getting sacked we stuck with Monk until December who spent way more money but I tell you with the way he's so inflexible with selection and tactics I already think he's *cking with the future captain of the club in Fry and the others he's cast aside we get more results and performances like today, which isn't a one off we've been playing like this for weeks disjointed transitions and set pieces no answers when the games going against us no pressure build up whatsoever, I'll be calling for change in a few weeks.

I'll really bust if he talks about how we're really overperforming because of who we sold and who we didn't buy we have a midfield on the pitch today that are basically 7 million a pop and we have a 15 million striker on the bench and a 7 million striker we see once a month in a cup game it's a joke.

we've been shocking for 70% of the season so far, honestly surprised we got as many points as we have...

the football is beyond dire at this point considering the players we have.

that's what you get with pulis, and will never change.

Tell you what. There has been some utterly dreadful individual performances today, particularly in the 2nd half. Take Downing out of that equation. He's been outstanding today. Nothing more we could ask from him.

Tell you what. There has been some utterly dreadful individual performances today, particularly in the 2nd half. Take Downing out of that equation. He's been outstanding today. Nothing more we could ask from him.

Yep Downing is the ONLY one that looked like he wanted to get a result, everyone else was ***ing shocking.

Red card for Forest .. Silly diving ..

That gives us a minimal hope for an undeserved draw... Come on, men ...

Pulis may be bad.. But the players WILL is lacking big time.. Pulis can't force them to play well, if they suck mentally and aint brave enough

The players are just playing the way pulis sets them up. He is just sucking the life out of the team.

I know keepers get a lot of protection. Sometimes I agree with it. There I absolutely don't. Pantilimon knows he's getting the free kick so doesn't even bother trying to jump for the ball.

Sorry to say but I think we have simply reverted to the mean and this is our level. Haven't actually played well since the Leeds game (aka half the season ago) and even the Sheff Utd win is starting to look like a freak bad day at the office for them now.

We'll beat the likes of Brum. Bolton, and Ipswich then make extremely hard work against anyone half decent - so exactly the same as last season and will likely be scrapping for the final play off spot again.