• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Was one of the goals v Millwall not from a throw in?

The equaliser came about from the aftermath of a Shotton throw, if I remember rightly. He throws it in, Millwall head it out to the edge of the area where Wing took a shot which ended up at George's feet to prod home. I'd say it was indirectly linked to the throw.

For me personally there is an air of anticipation and excitement about tonight's game, getting back on track with a win sitting top of the table hopefully by more than a two goal difference cushion.

Ok I moan about certain aspects of what we witness but being top of the table well it feels good!

And maybe seeing a well worked set-piece with defenders scoring goals for the Boro.

Flint/Ayala getting on the score sheet tonight

I never like these games against the teams you should beat easily....., let's hope we do and get back to the 2 points per game average.

What's happened to the snake? has it gone into hibernation already?

Hopefully none of us will have that TYPICALLY BORO feeling after tonight's games!

We MUST win this one as Rotherham really really suck away from home with 6 losses and 2-14 goal difference.

We have to put that pressure on them from the off, forcing them to make mistakes, as I predict they will park the bus and a house and Big Ben, if they could.

Comfortable 2-0 / 3-0 win tonight. Last season we were pretty good against bottom half teams so need to be clinical.

On the Ayala/Flint question I am of the opinion they get in the way of each too much and need to vary their approach in the box.

Not a fan of this red button coverage so far but will persevere and hopefully cheer them on to victory

I never like these games against the teams you should beat easily....., let's hope we do and get back to the 2 points per game average.

What's happened to the snake? has it gone into hibernation already?

Was going to put an update tomorrow after this game, there's only actually been 2 games since the last one I put up because of that damn international break.

I can tell you that we are currently 1 point ahead of where we were at this stage in the promotion season under Karanka. And a whole 8 points ahead of where we were last year under Monk!

I fancy Britt to score tonight, these are the types of games he usually scores in, 2 against Burton and Birmingham last season spring to mind when I think of tonights game and how it may play out.