oneBoro Forum

Boro v Rotherham United 0-0

Pulis has built such a slow and uninspiring team. Can’t wait for him to be gone. The man just can’t set up a team against an underdog. Overreaction? Probably, but that’s the reality of his so-called game management.

We’re a ***ing joke going forward. Zero pace, zero creativity and a bench full of nobodies with nothing to add when we need to shake things up.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Southgate was sacked after a victory. We were in 4th place. One point off the top.

Is anyone actually happy with how we play?

Is anyone actually happy with tonight's result and performance?

Pulis has built such a slow and uninspiring team. Can’t wait for him to be gone. The man just can’t set up a team against an underdog. Overreaction? Probably, but that’s the reality of his so-called game management.

We’re a *** joke going forward. Zero pace, zero creativity and a bench full of nobodies with nothing to add when we need to shake things up.

If we could bring on Wing, Tav and Fletcher I think we win tonight.

5 shots on target

Swansea had 3 today and scored 3 ;)

we didn't...

no but its only the goals that counts. No matter how you play, thats what I am saying

if we had had 3 shots and scored 3 people would still moan about how we play

well to be fair we should have won the game, we had the chances

So did they. Poor result however you want to dress it up.

we had more and was better

Well then we should have put a few away! All up for being positive, but sometimes it’s ok to say when a result is poor. Drawing at home against a team that has only picked up 2 points in their last 26 away matches is poor.

Not an overreaction.

5 shots on target

Swansea had 3 today and scored 3 ;)

we didn't...

no but its only the goals that counts. No matter how you play, thats what I am saying

if we had had 3 shots and scored 3 people would still moan about how we play

but we didn't...doesn't matter how you want to dress it up.

Gareth Southgate was sacked after a victory. We were in 4th place. One point off the top.

Is anyone actually happy with how we play?

Is anyone actually happy with tonight's result and performance?

In generally happy with how we play, but I'm not happy with the result tonight, no.

Braithwaite should have scored AT LEAST one. Delivery in to the box needed to be better.

Two points dropped tonight.

Well Randolph rescued a point for us.

thats a bit harsh. We should have scored 3

Watch the save from the second half back he made, im not saying we did not have chances but there keeper diddnt have that kind of save to make.

We’re a *** joke going forward. Zero pace, zero creativity and a bench full of nobodies with nothing to add when we need to shake things up.

You'll be waiting a while. He'll do just enough to not get sacked.

Wouldn't surprise me if we beat Derby and everyone gets excited again then we put in a s***show performance like tonight against a relegation candidate.

If I could sack him tomorrow I would... three home games without a goal with the squad at his disposal is beyond shocking. Yes we're near the top but so are 12 other sides.