• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Doh! I been drinking again.

Is Ibby the original ibby or is Tuncay? If Tuncay is, who is "poster briefly known as Ibby"? I need to know, by way of eradicationalising confusionment, that is, right?

If ibby's on his feet and genuinely stood up, how can we tell for sure? How tall is ibby? Does anyone really know?

Ibby's the only one who can resove this pressing issue so it's time for all true men to do it and for sure. You listening, ibby?

Im not sure who 'poster briefly known as Ibby' actually is, not sure if he was on EG but im guessing he was. Hopefully he will come forward.

The person who was Tuncay is now ibby, the same ibby from EG forum. So yes ibby is the original ibby (as far as I am aware).

Ibby's the only one who can resove this pressing issue so it's time for all true men to do it and for sure. You listening, ibby?

Step up boys... :)

But that's my point exactly, oneBoro! It all comes down to a matter of blind faith in the end and I can put my trust only in the real ibby, not some ne'erdowell imposter but only the one and truly real ibby and no-one else.

As for VB's comments, that's all very well for you to say, pal, but some of us have become confusionalised by what's been going on over here. It's all very well for oneBoro to say that Tuncay is now ibby but who is Tuncay now? Come to think of it, who was Tuncay in the first place, some Turkish glory-seeker or one of the best players we have ever seen at the club?

These are serious issues that have to be resolved and the sooner the better, although you can ignore the bit about Tuncay being a glory-seeker. He's one of the best sportsmen I have ever seen anywhere and I wish him success wherever events might take him.

what a bloody carry on does it really matter what his name is we all no who he is just by his writing anyway but it were funny while it lasted i think ill change my name 2 IBby just so were all that little bit more confused

So does this now mean that when we look for the latest transfer news we should look for Middlesbroughs Turkish international ibby?

What about the curly wurly - is this now know as the chocolate toffee lattice?

I'm not sure I understand all this. I think we still need the real ibby to stand up and we should hope that he isn't very short otherwise we may not see him. Unless we look for the motion of a small person standing! That might stand out more than the actual standing.

I think we still need the real ibby to stand up and we should hope that he isn't very short otherwise we may not see him. Unless we look for the motion of a small person standing! That might stand out more than the actual standing.

But that's my point entirely, Cap. Ibby standing is not necessarily the same as ibby doing other stuff like reclining, lounging or sound asleep. This thing needs sorting.

Indeed - there is a train of thought in quantum physics that all things are all states at all times. What if ibby is all of these at the same time? How would we sort this one? They would all be different things but he would be doing them all at the same time! He is a cunning one this ibby fella.

If we take this one step further are we to believe that ibby would also be Tuncay, the real ibby, ibby, the passenger AND the passengers wife? If only Einstien was still alive he might help, but he isn't so I don't know why I mentioned this.

Has the the passenger check his wife lately? can he be sure that she isn't Stood, in the process of standing, reclining, lounging and sound asleep at the same time? Could he confirm or deny this for us - IT MIGHT HELP. Can ibby confirm, or otherwise, his current state of being? Or could Southgate do this having met ibby recently?

I don't know - and they say whats in a name! Come clean ibby.

it all makes sense to me. Ibby is Tuncay.

This explains his poor english .

It explains why the players talk to him all the time, and why he is always at the rockcliff training ground.

It explains why him and GS are on a first name basis- and why he speaks to him.

It explains why he suggests players like 'windass' and 'ricard' because he sees pictures of these blokes in the corridors of the riverside and rockcliff. And the pictures are of them scoring goals, and he must think "they look alright..."

its elementary...:cool:

OK, I’m Matty from the EG forum. I registered as “Ibby” but very shortly confessed to this bitter betrayal of a cult hero, mainly because I couldn’t keep up the Ali G/Yoda style of writing.

The humor inept Tuncay (Ibby from EG) arrived, warning of a court case and possible capital punishment for copyright infringement. He complained to the mod, and my user name was auto-corrected.

It will be clear who the “REAL” Ibby is, when he starts mentioning,

“Whilst hand gliding with Robert Huth, he let slip that Ravanelli was on his was back to Boro”

or

“After winning an arm wrestle with Keith Lamb….Blah, Blah, Blah …. Cr*p.. cr*p ..cr*p

Ibby, you best grow up quickly mate. I fear for you when you enter the real world after leaving school. Banter makes the world go around, and if you can’t take a bit, you’ll soon become a target.

Who is Ibby?? You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right from the pic. (and no I’m not the other one).

Rob changed my name from tuncay to ibby i did not ask him to to change it can you please put it back to Tuncay because he is my favorite player rob.

Cheers