• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a very undeserved point in a game where we should have been battered. 0-4 wouldn’t have been wrong. Over 90 mins we only troubled them for a few minutes after they gave us the goal.

I would really like Pulis to walk but accept it won’t happen.

Well we got lucky but it does not paper the cracks we are not a very good team

Not very good? I'd be over the moon with not very good. Implies some form of goodness. We are awful. Awful to watch. Awful at scoring. Awful at passing. And we are becoming less efficient at picking up points.

It's time to change before the more fans change their habit of turning up.

The life and passion is being sucked out.

Not very good? I'd be over the moon with not very good. Implies some form of goodness. We are awful. Awful to watch. Awful at scoring. Awful at passing. And we are becoming less efficient at picking up points.

Agreed

Yep

Haters are gonna hate on here.

It wasn't quite as much of a robbery as people are making out.

After the first 20 minutes we actually weren't that bad. In fact I enjoyed the match, some good action mixed in with some rubbish, but it was tense. I agree with Friend (interview) that we were on top in the second half. It was a hard fought game.... crunching tackles. Gritty performance by Boro.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE - GET IN.

If Pulis really wants to challenge for promotion this season he as to sell Britass in the January window and get some one who can think and want to play. 

Gestede for me showed what can happen with a decent striker up front who wins balls and challenges defenders.

I would start him every game he is fit and he will score goals.

Good to see that Pulis saw McNair was out of his depth best loan him out to Darlo or Hartlepool.

Oh how we missed Shotton.

We were much better once we changed the system. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before, but I hate this 5 at the back malarkey.

Both goals were lucky a draw was a decent result and we didn’t have to watch Hugill rolling around on the floor.

It wasn’t pretty but those are the points that make a difference at the end of the season.

After the first 20 minutes we actually weren't that bad. In fact I enjoyed the match, some good action mixed in with some rubbish, but it was tense. I agree with Friend (interview) that we were on top in the second half. It was a hard fought game.... crunching tackles. Gritty performance by Boro.

Heh its you and me against the world ;)

Agree betamaxman. You would think we were playing against a set of traffic cones the way some people go on. We were up against the most in form team in the league. Even sky are saying that we were the better team overall but don't let that cloud the judgment of the supposed experts on here

Agree betamaxman. You would think we were playing against a set of traffic cones the way some people go on. We were up against the most in form team in the league. Even sky are saying that we were the better team overall but don't let that cloud the judgment of the supposed experts on here

I was about to make that point too Blanco. Darren Bent on Sky now saying that Boro were the better side overall in the end.