oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Derby County 1-1 (Bogle OG)

Think a draw was about a fair result from that. Derby were the better footballing team, but they did make some clangers at the back, particularly Carson. He looked nervous as anything.

Loved their own goal as well, I don't know what he was thinking side footing it past his own keeper with no one around him :D

Randy had a good game, made some cracking saves. Friend also did pretty well.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha hilarious to see all the Pulis supporters come out the woodwork now that Derby gifted us a goal.

Must have missed you posting at half time.

We were tripe again. We created very very little from open play and even with our team of giants couldn't put any pressure on from set pieces.

One attacking player at home in championship. We are a joke.

And here I thought we all supported Middlesbrough.Thanks for clearing out that some if you actually only support the manager. The forum make much more sense now....

10m+ on Saville and Mcnair. Let that sink in.

2 million loan fee and Prem wages for Hugill. Man we are burning money like there is no tomorrow.

Just shows what a great job pulis is doing.

Most other managers would struggle working with the shambles that is our recruitment team.

I’m pretty sure Pulis wanted both. Certainly had a say. He may not do the finances on the deals but I doubt he is getting players he doesn’t want.

Derby looked lightyears ahead. Lampard going there reminds me of Robson coming here. They have players wanting to play... Motivated, excited.. Our lot look short of ideas, scared of the ball. Never a forward pass, a run beyond the ball.

What a ***ing bore it was as well. I don't want to go to the match expecting the likes of Gestede and Downing to be the attacking force.

10m+ on Saville and Mcnair. Let that sink in.

2 million loan fee and Prem wages for Hugill. Man we are burning money like there is no tomorrow.

Just shows what a great job pulis is doing.

Most other managers would struggle working with the shambles that is our recruitment team.

I’m pretty sure Pulis wanted both. Certainly had a say. He may not do the finances on the deals but I doubt he is getting players he doesn’t want.

To be fair on McNair he's a midfielder being asked to play right back. I don't know why. We signed him to play midfield then decided to spunk another 8mil on another Forshaw.

Southgate was sacked after a win.

We were in 4th place, one point off the top.

Pulis isn’t going to go. we can only hope we manage to stay in or around the top two and get some creative players in January.

Pulis isn’t going to go. we can only hope we manage to stay in or around the top two and get some creative players in January.

I'm terrified of him spending the last of our money.

Look at his signings up to now. We lost our 3 best players in the summer and invested what? 15m? in Saville/Hugill and Mcnair.

Yes but he only got the sack because Gibson new that Strachan was available, just like Monk got the sack because Pulis was available

Would you sign for us if you were a creative midfielder? I know I wouldn't.

Look at his signings up to now. We lost our 3 best players in the summer and invested what? 15m? in Saville/Hugill and Mcnair.

well look at the players we where after and dident get, he even wanted Mitrovic last season....

Yes but he only got the sack because Gibson new that Strachan was available, just like Monk got the sack because Pulis was available

Wenger is available :P

Would you sign for us if you were a creative midfielder? I know I wouldn't.

well so far Traore only been good under Pulis and the same could be said for Bolasie

well look at the players we where after and dident get, he even wanted Mitrovic last season....

Yea and all these attacking players he's after keep choosing other clubs, wonder why that is? Britt hasn't been on form but bloody hell look what the blokes working with, balls lumped up to him with nobody within 30 yards. He's making Britt look worse than he is playing to his weaknesses. The good stint we had Braithwaite up there with him looking to play him in seemed to working but he couldn't wait to change that.

Derby had one chance in that second half of note. We tactically started very wrong but Derby had very few chances after we changed. Still very little cutting edge and we've nicked it out of nothing but a dodgy own goal.

For me though, I'm done with listening to fans blaming the man in the hot-seat for the lack of passion and drive behind this team, though. Blame him for losing the tactical battle, blame him for picking the wrong team or being a part of an awful transfer process. But I've not lost an ounce of passion for Middlesbrough, the man in charge simply doesn't affect my willingness to watch and support but it would appear I'm in a severe minority now on and off the forum and I'd rather leave people to *** and moan about Pulis every game for being the mastermind behind that negative process and not try to fight back against it. Some on here complain non-stop about the effect he has on our club when it looks to me wholely conceptual and a belief built out of a manager's reputation.

My only hope is Pulis only leaves this club when he doesn't get the results he's paid to get. I think we owe any manager who gets points on the board the time and money to take the next step further. I don't think we should scoff at the idea of a manager who can only do that by playing a style of football that isn't easy on the eye. It's early days but we are still even now up there as one of the most successful teams in the division so far and the way some go on is like Gibson doesn't care that we're sat bottom of the table giving a manager more time than he deserves. Sick of reading it. I'll say it again, this place has become far more negative than any of our football.

Spot on

You know, I'm with you here, guys (and Lady)