oneBoro Forum
Red Rocket

Boro Vs Derby County 1-1 (Bogle OG)

Thinking about it and referring to my comments before the Rotherham game, I'd actually leave Braithwaite out today. Fry back in and, McNair aside, same team that played against Wednesday for me.

Braithwaite hasn't quite looked the same since the window closed and Wednesday was the best we've played in a while. Besides, it would be nice to have something different to offer from the bench.

For me we need to stick with Braithwaite for now, if he does come good he can win us points on his own.

I'd like to see a slight change in formation to a 3421

Randolf

Fry

Ayala

Flint

Downing

Besic

Clayton

McNair

Braithwaite

Howson

Assombalonga

For me we need to stick with Braithwaite for now, if he does come good he can win us points on his own.

I'd like to see a slight change in formation to a 3421

Randolf

Fry

Ayala

Flint

Downing

Besic

Clayton

McNair

Braithwaite

Howson

Assombalonga

thats actually good thinking , regarding set-up. having watched Derby lately all thier best work stems from the area we lack in, attacking midfield , so outnumbering them in that area would maybe nullify thier hub of creativity.  Sad thing though is it feels negative in its intent add to that we still need to break quickly and with precision  and there in lies our achilles heel.  but i see the reasoning.

Man Wing is playing 0 football right now, not for the U23s or for the first team. Yet he's still happy enough to sign a new contract.

I really hope he gets out on loan in Jan if we're not gonna use him cause he's 23 already and we're gonna massively stunt his development with a year of no game time.

Looks like I got it spot on. Fry in for Braithwaite. Happy with that.

That is possibly the most negative side we could pick at home! Playing straight into Derby's hands rather than taking the game to them.

Got a draw written all over it

At least we are staying with the wing back system and Fry starts again. He can carry the ball out of defense better than the others. Dont think it’s a good choice dropping Braithwaite. The only player with a bit of pace in the entire team. Dire decision. And the two big oafs on the bench again. That really has to change soon with the way fletcher is scoring goals. There must be something very wrong with Wing as he isn’t playing for any teams. With the squad we have this is probably the best lineup although I would have played Braithwaite up front instead of Britt as he seems to have a good understanding with Downing.

That is possibly the most negative side we could pick at home! Playing straight into Derby's hands rather than taking the game to them.

Got a draw written all over it

It’s Pulis. We will be playing for 0-0 hoping to nick a goal but with our set pieces it’s a big ask. We just don’t have a very good attack. We have no wingers at the club and useless lumps like Gestede and Hugill making up the numbers. Get rid of those two and bring in two wingers and we’d have a much more balanced squad. Hell, get rid of them and replace them with Tav and Fletcher.

Man Wing is playing 0 football right now, not for the U23s or for the first team. Yet he's still happy enough to sign a new contract.

I really hope he gets out on loan in Jan if we're not gonna use him cause he's 23 already and we're gonna massively stunt his development with a year of no game time.

He's came from non-league remember, he's being developed behind the scenes because his positional sense and a whole host of other things are probably the same as an 18 yr old from an academy. He has obvious technical ability which helps massively but you could see he was being coached through games early in the season. He'll get his chance in time I'm sure.

With fans (friends) like this you don't need enemies

Peace I am out

Cya when we play "fun" untill then my blood pressure can't take this forum

Huggles

• Latest Posts

• Hi all, just after a bit of help. I'm trying to reset my laptop. It is a fair few years old now and has been through the ringer, a fair few times it has hit the wall and I have managed to fix it by myself, but this one seems beyond my capabilities.  This issue has been going on a while but I'm only just getting round to it since I finally have some free time. When I turn my laptop on, It makes the noise as if it is loading, but I just get a black screen (it is still backlit but nothing ever appears). I have tried the Novo one button reset, which actually brought up a screen for the first time in lord knows how long.  However, no matter what option I choose, it then goes back to a black screen.    Anybody with any ideas at all on how to fix it or what's wrong? I was using it as a media server for Plex before it left so there were a lot of files on there that may have corrupted if that helps diagnose it at all?   Thanks in advance
    • Gazette seem to be suggesting club and JW want him to stay given his influence around the place. I should have added the above post was not my own prediction of who will stay or go but more what Gazette are seemingly suggesting. 
    • The police struggle with their duties during a short spike in crime on a regular day. That, along with the government's long desire to portray the changing face of crime and how we increasingly need to change to fight more digital crime, is going to be a factor in how many coppers we have on the streets to enforce these things. The government has now been forced to accept that enforcement may be needed to keep people indoors, which goes drastically against their ideal distribution of officers. Going significantly against their ideal setup is becoming quite a theme during this pandemic. As I said earlier, this doesn't mean higher levels of lockdown are on the way, what it may mean is that higher levels of enforcement will be dispatched in order to enforce the current lockdown procedures.
    • Why would we want Friend to stay, He was a brilliant player, now he cannot play three games on the spin. 
    • Just catching up on some Gazette articles and it seems picture with the out of contract players is become a bit clearer if Gazette are to be believed Set to stay: Howson & Friend Club want to stay: Ayala Set to leave: Shotton Clayton Johnson & Rudy I think Ayala staying really is 50/50 at moment.