oneBoro Forum
Red Rocket

Boro Vs Derby County 1-1 (Bogle OG)

Yep. It was coming. We’re never going to win this game. Thoroughly deserved lead. We have been absolutely embarrassing. Looks like the players are playing to get the manager sacked. Worse than anything under monk this.

People can't seriously be watching this and think we have a chance of promotion?

They are all over us and rightly the crowd are letting the team know. Pulis needs to change it NOW

We're gona get absolutely hammered here if it stays like this. Deserved boos..

What's Pulis going to do about it, he needs to change something

Our squad is worth over 70 million nearly 80 and we field a team setup like this it's an absolute embarrassment and indictment of everyone at the football club top down.

Great chance but we can not produce from it, best chance to get back into the game

How we've messed a cutback up with a goalkeeper 10 yards off his line I can't tell you pass was too weak to Britt but still and then Downing didn't just smash it goalwards tried to go to the byline just poor play at a relatively easy chance imo.

Loooooool asamplonker

besic never should have passed that to him. not because he's bad but he had by far the harder angle.

Failing to score first is our downfall this should be critical in our thinking all we can hope for is that we can level and again missed by Flint

• Latest Posts

• Having Ayala, Fry, Gibbo and Oxford as CB options wouldn’t be too shabby would it 
    • Couple nice interviews over the last few days in the Gazette with Fry & Coulson. https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dael-fry-middlesbrough-bad-patch-17590576 Dael Fry on his Middlesbrough 'bad patch' & his desire to 'step up and take responsibility' https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hayden-coulson-middlesbrough-breakthrough-contract-17592528 Hayden Coulson on his Middlesbrough breakthrough, contract delight & importance of staying grounded Just in case anyone hasn't seen them yet! Both pretty interesting reads.  
    • Obviously every player has their price but I really struggle to put one on Fry because selling him doesn't outright benefit us. Losing Britt, Randolph, Gestede, Shotton and any other big wage player and you're moving us more to an acceptable wage structure at least so it's easier to value that. Selling Fry has to be good enough to both replace him adequately and allow us to take a few more expensive gambles without severely increasing the wage bill at the same time. I feel whatever we sell Fry for, it has to be enough so that we can genuinely increase the all-round quality of the squad in his absence.
    • I think its one of them random rumours that come from know where but seem to happen, i imagine he signs in the next week or so
    • reece oxford potential lack of motivation is a good one. i think surrounded by lads his age all busting a gut will be a better place for him to find his motivation again. he'll need to start enjoying himself. no better place than with a squad of you lads. i bet it must be good craic atm.