• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax boys .. We dominated the 2nd half and we are plainly unlucky not to score ...

We are away to a half premier team .. A point is a good result and we could/should have won it.

We will find momentum soon and start scoring... No worries.

Another missed opportunity but I'm nowhere near as negative about the performance and result as some of the posters on here. I thought we did okay, a bit unlucky not to score. We do create a sufficient amount of chances to score goals but whether its lack of confidence, ability or just bad luck, we don't seem able to put them away.

We did a job, but it’s awful to watch. This is not a bad stoke team and i’d have taken a point before kick off, but we desperately need some more quality on the pitch. None of our strikers are great, but hugill does hold the ball up occasionally. Creating chances is the main problem and our dead balls are ***e.

Shouldn't have been a 0-0 really though. Downing had one saved in the first half that was an excellent effort, Hugill shouldn't ever be missing his 1 on 1 and Howsons effort creeps in more often than not I think.

Actually don't think we played that bad, liked Wing again when he came on, immediately started playing dangerous balls. Hope he gets more time.