oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City (a) 0-0

Ye, I'd be happy with Fletcher given a run in the side although I believe Pulis is going to give Hugill ago for the next 4 or 5 games.

I'm losing patience with Braithwaite though and his non involvement in games is really affecting us, I thought Saville was bought in as a potential number 10 so maybe him or even McNair deserve a shot in that role

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Braithwaite having little impact because he's been shafted out to the wing again. Infact saying wing is pushing it with how defensive we set up he's closer to wingback.

Get him more central and closer to the striker and he'll be our best player, if not Mayaswell get rid.

Braithwaite having little impact because he's been shafted out to the wing again. Infact saying wing is pushing it with how defensive we set up he's closer to wingback.

Get him more central and closer to the striker and he'll be our best player, if not Mayaswell get rid.

Yep, even on the wing he has his moments, but surprise surprise they all usually come when he's drifted central.

Play him as a ST or a number 10 or there's not much point, he's not going to play as the winger that Pulis usually likes out there.

McClean started on some boro fans at the end ahahaha

Also I just saw the video and McClean didn't start on Boro fans, Boro fans started on him, yelling abuse at him for not wearing the poppy as he left the pitch.

Matic of Man Utd doesn't wear the poppy. The media don't highlight him and nobody abuses him. People should make up their own minds on these topics and not let the media stir up hatred for no good reason. McClean not wearing the poppy should not even be a story now as he has never worn it and likely never will.

Matic of Man Utd doesn't wear the poppy. The media don't highlight him and nobody abuses him. People should make up their own minds on these topics and not let the media stir up hatred for no good reason. McClean not wearing the poppy should not even be a story now as he has never worn it and likely never will.

I respect McClean’s decision, I honestly couldn’t care less about what is in my eyes a non-issue, and refused to join in with any of the chants aimed at him yesterday. However, he’s made a decision that’s controversial in many people’s eyes and given the nature of football crowds should expect abuse. So to rise to it and call them out for a fight is daft. Boro fans were calling him to come back out from the tunnel after he left. Tragic from both sides but pretty funny

Agree with everything you said. The fact it gets people riled up meaning easy clicks for journos is why it’s always a story

I respect McClean’s decision, I honestly couldn’t care less about what is in my eyes a non-issue, and refused to join in with any of the chants aimed at him yesterday. However, he’s made a decision that’s controversial in many people’s eyes and given the nature of football crowds should expect abuse. So to rise to it and call them out for a fight is daft. Boro fans were calling him to come back out from the tunnel after he left. Tragic from both sides but pretty funny

Agree with everything you said. The fact it gets people riled up meaning easy clicks for journos is why it’s always a story

Far point well made RSS

Also I just saw the video and McClean didn't start on Boro fans, Boro fans started on him, yelling abuse at him for not wearing the poppy as he left the pitch.

Some absolute creatures follow this club

Some absolute creatures follow this club

Follow every club

For the right of freedom and those who ultimately made the sacrifice I absolutely unquestionably support Remembrance Day. I will leave it at that. The BORO are paying the price for the lack of goals but they are pretty solid at defending and resolve. The issue being I don’t see that as a solution. The style of play is driving away support and draws don’t without wins won’t win promotion.

It sounded like the boos were not just coming from the Boro end - would that be accurate?

Correct

Stoke set for internal James McClean talks to discuss social media post & Middlesbrough fall-out

The Republic of Ireland winger was booed by Stoke and Middlesbrough fans after refusing to wear a poppy for the game

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-set-internal-james-mcclean-15372126

It sounded like the boos were not just coming from the Boro end - would that be accurate?

Correct

Stoke set for internal James McClean talks to discuss social media post & Middlesbrough fall-out

The Republic of Ireland winger was booed by Stoke and Middlesbrough fans after refusing to wear a poppy for the game

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-set-internal-james-mcclean-15372126

His tweet quoting Bobby Sands wasn't the brightest thing to do!!