• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what was up with Hugill?

He'd gone down about 1-2 minutes before he came off holding his hammy I think, so I would imagine he either wasn't comfortable or it was a precautionary thing.

Just in from work. Judging by the last few pages on the forum we actually put in a performance. Good to hear Hugill got a couple. Maybe now that he knows it's supposed to go between the sticks he will get more.  :cheese:

Bit of a sickener with the Norwich result. From the report it looked like an insane last 15 mins.

But at least we got a decent result and another clean sheet. I will settle for that anytime.

If anyone has a link to the highlights I would appreciate a post. Thanks.

Was definitely an improved performance, especially in the first half. We played some nice passing football and attacked well. We dropped back a bit too much in the second half and never really looked like scoring.

Hugill and fry did very well but I thought Clayton had a poor game. He passed straight to the Wigan players a couple of times under no pressure, including straight from a free kick. He also tried some fancy tricks in dangerous positions.

Still. Happy with 3 points and sticking with the top teams

Anyone know what was up with Hugill?

He'd gone down about 1-2 minutes before he came off holding his hammy I think, so I would imagine he either wasn't comfortable or it was a precautionary thing.

He clashed shins with their big beast of a defender and hopped around a bit. Don't think it was anything that'll keep him out

With Leeds losing 4-1 our gd looks a lot better now been a good day.

You can tell TP was not overly happy with the performance

Don't think we played that well again to be honest, we are still lacking a couple of quality players.

Good result though so im not gonna grumble.

With Leeds losing 4-1 our gd looks a lot better now been a good day.

You can tell TP was not overly happy with the performance

Don't think we played that well again to be honest, we are still lacking a couple of quality players.

Good result though so im not gonna grumble.

I think first half we were thoroughly dominant and created numerous chances. We shut off completely after half time though, which was frustrating.

Although I still feel we just didn't get to grips with the weather as quickly as they did.