• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

local windowcleaner says he keeps hearing we are watching a Swedish guy called Lahne...anyone else know of him?

Jack Lahne

One for the academy maybe?

29 games for a top tier club at the age of 17 is pretty decent.

Just reading up about him now, he had trials with Everton, Wolves and City last year (link) and Swedish Twitter seems to be excited about him- apparently he's very fast.

local windowcleaner says he keeps hearing we are watching a Swedish guy called Lahne...anyone else know of him?

Jack Lahne

Just reading up about him now, he had trials with Everton, Wolves and City last year (link) and Swedish Twitter seems to be excited about him- apparently he's very fast.

Well, he's ousted Braithwaite from my Boro team on Football Manager if that helps ::D

Rated as a wonderkid there, but of course that's just a game. 

Odd one to mention, but... Pulis has mentioned wanting cover at full-back and the Mirror are reporting that Ashley Cole has been contacted by a number of Championship clubs after his release from LA Galaxy. Could he be on our radar?

Oh, and I think he was linked with us in the past, but Dominic Iorfa surplus to requirements these days at Wolves.

Jack Lahne

Well, he's ousted Braithwaite from my Boro team on Football Manager if that helps ::D

Rated as a wonderkid there, but of course that's just a game. 

Odd one to mention, but... Pulis has mentioned wanting cover at full-back and the Mirror are reporting that Ashley Cole has been contacted by a number of Championship clubs after his release from LA Galaxy. Could he be on our radar?

Oh, and I think he was linked with us in the past, but Dominic Iorfa surplus to requirements these days at Wolves.

About as good a full back you can get for an English silver squad on FUT!!!. Never actually seen him play though