oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Borodane

FM19

Anyone bought it? I'm not sure I'm going to. Didn't get it last and generally I haven't played much in recent years. Heard some good stuff about it though.

Noone playing this? I got back to it a few weeks ago. Lost the playoff semi final against Wednesday and didn't fancy another season in the Champo. Applied for a lot of jobs, had a few interveiws and somehow landed the Lazio job. They finished 4th and won the Euro League. Made a lot of changes shifting ageing players and got some younger talent in. It's mess trying to keep them all happy though, and it didn't go down well that I've sold some of the biggest influencers and refused to give players with 4 years left new contracts. Decent start though results wise.

Just started playing FM 19, was well too engrossed in a FM16 save for most of the year so far. I hate FM18 so was very apprehensive with 19. But I must say they have really improved on a few aspects. Training and mentoring for one and the scouting.

I skipped FM19 this year, the first one I havent bought since CM93. I just thought it was too samey, no change in version after version except the database. I spent quite a few hours this year playing CM0102 with the latest databases instead. I'll probably pick up FM20 though.

I miss the old CM days ... I could literally play for days .. It was good and simple.. These new games, have too much information and it's hard to get an overview ... Or am I just old? ?

I havent had a computer for much of the past year or so, so I have been getting my FM Fix on the mobile app. Currently in 31/32, I spent 7 glorious years at Hartlepool, guiding them to  Champs League, FA Cup and Prem treble, before leaving them and heading back to the conference with Darlo.

Just won CL with Darlo but havent won the prem yet (was pipped by Southgate's Hartlepool to first, can you believe it!) So that is my aim this year, and to win my first Club World Cup (left Hartlepool before getting chance).

I'll probably leave again after this season and head back down to Conference with another northern club - York or Gateshead most likely I think - then hope to build them up in a 7 year cycle like I have done with Darlo and Polls before them, before turning my attention to bringing Middlesbrough, Sunderland and even Newcastle up to glory in my remaining 9 years (theres a 30 season limit on mobile)

• Wow 2