oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Borodane

FM19

Anyone bought it? I'm not sure I'm going to. Didn't get it last and generally I haven't played much in recent years. Heard some good stuff about it though.

Noone playing this? I got back to it a few weeks ago. Lost the playoff semi final against Wednesday and didn't fancy another season in the Champo. Applied for a lot of jobs, had a few interveiws and somehow landed the Lazio job. They finished 4th and won the Euro League. Made a lot of changes shifting ageing players and got some younger talent in. It's mess trying to keep them all happy though, and it didn't go down well that I've sold some of the biggest influencers and refused to give players with 4 years left new contracts. Decent start though results wise.

Just started playing FM 19, was well too engrossed in a FM16 save for most of the year so far. I hate FM18 so was very apprehensive with 19. But I must say they have really improved on a few aspects. Training and mentoring for one and the scouting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• According to the NE headlines Braithwaite will get his chance in pre-season, if he wants it, could just be talk to help with the price but we'll see I suppose.
    • Sorry I can’t delete I don’t know what happened. On my iPad I do seem to get messages “oh snap” and lots of pop ups especially this new forum. 
    • You know what I have tried 3 times now to get this right and I ain't gonna try anymore. Hope you can all understand the scores. Gonna be a right pain when the season starts I can tell yer.
    • Personally I believe buying time about sums it up. He is there because we don’t have cash to splash the fan base has dwindled and SG can’t afford another failed project. SG knows fans will give a local lad more time than another impostor.  For quit sometime Woodgate has been instrumental in a very poor BORO squad but we are now led to believe he is a messiah about to create miracles. What I believe we will see is change, erratic football and results. 
    • Personally I believe buying time about sums it up. He is there because we don’t have cash to splash the fan base has dwindled and SG can’t afford another failed project. SG knows fans will give a local lad more time than another impostor.  For quit sometime Woodgate has been instrumental in a very poor BORO squad but we are now led to believe he is a messiah about to create miracles. What I believe we will see is change, erratic football and results.