oneBoro Forum

Neil Bauser just been sat on my settee.

We just had a visit from the club and Neil himself came round our house. Had a good chat with him, seems a nice bloke.  (asked him if albert was coming back in jan) he just chuckled said he doesnt have a clue lol.

on 26th January my 3 lads are going to be mascots for the Bristol City game. Hummel are letting us use their box for the game. Which is fantastic, wouldn't be able to sit pitch side with the two little ones, cold isnt good for them.

We are going to the training ground and will meet Tony and all the players. They are going to kit out the lads with new strips. Cant wait.

All part of World Giving Day. Great stuff from the club, kids were all getting excited, except the little one who managed to remain in front to the TV watching Robloks video's for the majority of the visit lol.

https://twitter.com/boro

We just had a visit from the club and Neil himself came round our house. Had a good chat with him, seems a nice bloke.  (asked him if albert was coming back in jan) he just chuckled said he doesnt have a clue lol.

on 26th January my 3 lads are going to be mascots for the Bristol City game. Hummel are letting us use their box for the game. Which is fantastic, wouldn't be able to sit pitch side with the two little ones, cold isnt good for them.

We are going to the training ground and will meet Tony and all the players. They are going to kit out the lads with new strips. Cant wait.

All part of World Giving Day. Great stuff from the club, kids were all getting excited, except the little one who managed to remain in front to the TV watching Robloks video's for the majority of the visit lol.

Enjoy kev, my lad had a make a wish day at training with the club ( AK first week in job) They then presented us with tickets for match and a VIP box for the day, the menu in hospitality was even arranged around his needs. You will be thoroughly spoiled

thanks lads.

i mentioned AK actually, i said i was disappointed when AK sacked him. they all said it was an interesting day.

bauser you could tell he wasnt going to give anything away transfer wise. i did ask if we were signing anyone in jan, he said he really doesnt know, and laughing while saying it. guess its a bit of a lottery lol. must be a tough job pushing deals through.

there is a picture on mfc twitter with bauser and my lads on my settee lol

thanks lads.

i mentioned AK actually, i said i was disappointed when AK sacked him. they all said it was an interesting day.

bauser you could tell he wasnt going to give anything away transfer wise. i did ask if we were signing anyone in jan, he said he really doesnt know, and laughing while saying it. guess its a bit of a lottery lol. must be a tough job pushing deals through.

there is a picture on mfc twitter with bauser and my lads on my settee lol

Just seen that pic. Looks like boro have just made a triple signing! :D

Wonderful, simply wonderful another very happy memory captured forever!

mint picture that, going to have to frame it. Cant wait to go to rockcliffe with them, they will be buzzing seeing all the players. Isaac seemed a bit excited about meeting Tony Pulis to lol. think he must be listening to me when i'm praising him :D