oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brentford (A) 2-1 (Hugill, Tavernier)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

tav is better than braithwaite in every way other than experience. he'll track back more, work harder for his team mates, is faster, more skillful, better shooting, better passing. just a young lad still but once he gets in the team he'll stay there ahead of braith imo.

Glad Tav gets a chance still no sign of Chapman which is a bit annoying since there's no spare winger on the bench for us we have a couple of good subs there we might have enough to walk away with a tight win here I hope we do a lot depends on whether Hugill turns up to lead the line and get Tav the ball around the box as much as possible.

tav is better than braithwaite in every way other than experience. he'll track back more, work harder for his team mates, is faster, more skillful, better shooting, better passing. just a young lad still but once he gets in the team he'll stay there ahead of braith imo.

Hahaha

tav is better than braithwaite in every way other than experience. he'll track back more, work harder for his team mates, is faster, more skillful, better shooting, better passing.  just a young lad still but once he gets in the team he'll stay there ahead of braith imo.

Hahaha

its true. just watch him. the only difference atm is tav is still very raw and a young lad. but he has more ability than braithwaite. he'll show it in time. the reason he starts today is because of that. i'll let his performance today back what i've said up. i'll bring it up after the game see how funny it is after we see him play in braiths position and out perform him.

I dunno about Tav being better than Braithwaite. I like the look of the lad and I'm glad he's getting in the side but I'd favour him as one of the three in midfield rather than replacing Braithwaite. It's a defensive move rather than a like for like switch I'd say.

Prowler & CT back at the same time. I knew you were the same person. ;)

Welcome back lads (apology for assuming your gender)

UTB

From our set up so far, we seem happy to give them possession in front of us but block any avenues to them playing through us. It'll take them some doing to get through our defence. Meanwhile, we look to attack them on the break.