oneBoro Forum

Boro V Brentford (A) 2-1 (Hugill, Tavernier)

A friend wasn’t able to make it last minute so I have a spare ticket for this game. Downsouth or Southern Smoggy would you have any takers? Any forum members in the area interested?

I actually also have a spare going today after a drop out last night!

Tempted to get a flight to London last minute now. Don’t think my wife would be impressed though :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend wasn’t able to make it last minute so I have a spare ticket for this game. Downsouth or Southern Smoggy would you have any takers? Any forum members in the area interested?

I actually also have a spare going today after a drop out last night!

Tempted to get a flight to London last minute now. Don’t think my wife would be impressed though :)

Just say you are going out to get a pint of milk. She will never notice:)

Thomas Frank seems to be in a very buoyant mood declaring that he has the tools to open our defence and that we know that.

With the comment about their injury problems I don't think he should be calling his remaining players names!

Thomas Frank seems to be in a very buoyant mood declaring that he has the tools to open our defence and that we know that.

With the comment about their injury problems I don't think he should be calling his remaining players names!

This is why we need a ‘Like’ button :D

With the way results are going this is becoming a "must win" game for Boro to stay top 2.

185 guests viewing the forum, please contribute to this thread as I really am getting a complex about this being a new low in terms of posts.

Late equaliser from super Marvin Johnson and the game ends 2-2, so points dropped by Sheffield United