oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Will

Mobile version not working

None of the website formatting is working on my phone, has been the case since yesterday.

I had that for a couple of days last week will but it seems to be ok for me since last Thursday or Friday

I exclusively use mobile means and have had no issues:s

None of the website formatting is working on my phone, has been the case since yesterday.

Same for me the last couple of days.

What's it doing wrong will? What browser are you using?

My formatting seems fine on my phone and tablet

Using Safari

The website has no formatting, it’s just plain text. None of the coloured banners are working, no logos or properly formatted posts. It’s just plain text.

Weird. I’m using safari too on my iPhone and have had zero issues.

Very strange!! I wonder if you have ‘reading mode’ enabled on Safari which will remove all formatting and just show the text. This will be a setting the Safari browser itself.

Another thing to test may be to try a different browser such as Chrome to see if that works.

I’m using safari on iPhone with no issues. I’m using the mobile version of the site though. Not the desktop version.

Hi Billy, have PM’ed you to try and investigate this a bit further.

Are you able to test this in Safari Private Browsing Mode too please?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Wouldn't have him here myself at all. Think the fact he was in charge with all those top players flattered him.
    • Yeah, I think Lampard will be after bigger roles after managing Chelsea. I don't even agree with the sacking and I imagine there are clubs around the Prem who will be questioning whether they could have it better with Frank or if the timing of it is lining up well with the way things are going. Bielsa's contract is up in the summer, Bruce seems to be on borrowed time at Newcastle.
    • Looks like Lampards time is up at Chelsea.
    • Chelsea have apparently sacked LAmpard. I would nok mind him here at the end of the season if Warnock decides to leave. Maybe come in during the autumn for a smoother transition. But he'll probably have bigger suitors. That said I reckon Gibson will be happy to give Warnock another year or two.
    • 1.       Did Sunday’s game make you wish you’d never got into football in the first place? No, but it was the lowest I've felt after a game for a long time, probably compounded by lockdown etc  2.       Since we lost the last game, should we be expecting to win this one? Yes, NW will have them firing and I think we'll see a performance similar to the Forest game. 3.       Can you name eleven fit Boro players and put them into some semblance of a formation? 3-4-3 Bettinelli Mcnair Wood Bola Spence Howson Saville Coulson Roberts Watmore Akpom 4.       If we could resign one Boro player from the last ten years, who would it be, and why? If we could resign someone at the same age/condition we signed them initially then i'd say Leadbitter. I think he'd thrive under Warnock and bring some much needed leadership. If it's someone who's still in the game then it would have to be Traore. 5.       Have you been in an accident in the last five years that wasn’t your fault? No.