Pulis just drew. At home.

We were 1 point off the top.

We are 7 points off the top.

We were in 4th place.

We are in 5th place.

The football is dire.

If you can't see my point, then I will spell it out for you,

He typifies anti-football.

If you are happy watching this when we are winning that is one thing, to have to put up with it when we are not is another.

I don't even want him in the Premiership. He has never managed more than 45 points, every season a struggle to survive. I'd rather go down playing football. When we get there again.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Southgate was sacked after a victory.

Pulis just drew.  At home.

We were 1 point off the  top.  

We were in 4th place.

We are in 5th place.

The football is dire.

If you are happy watching this when we are winning that is one thing, to have to put up with it when we are not is another.

I don't even want him in the Premiership.  He has never managed more than 45 points, every season a struggle to survive.  I'd rather go down playing football.  When we get there again.

The difference is that back then we had Strachan lined up. Now we have Woodgate....

Southgate was sacked after a victory.

Pulis just drew.  At home.

We were 1 point off the  top.  

We were in 4th place.

We are in 5th place.

The football is dire.

I don't even want him in the Premiership.  He has never managed more than 45 points, every season a struggle to survive.  I'd rather go down playing football.  When we get there again.

The difference is that back then we had Strachan lined up. Now we have Woodgate....

Yes but at least Woodgate will have Fleming as his assistant, mouth watering prospect :D

Garry Monk

23 games, 10 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses.  GD +7.  35 points.

Tony Pulis

22 games, 9 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses.  GD +9.  36 points.

No, I don't know what it means.

Well I suppose it means there isn't much difference between the two.  The actual difference I guess is the gap between the top 2 and where we are now.  When Monk was sacked Wolves were miles clear on 54 points and Cardiff in second place had 47 points.  Nobody has really gotten hold of the division in the same way this season so we are still in touch.  I'm not sure if that reflects all that well on us though, more that it's a weaker division?

More that it's a much weaker division this year I'd suggest.

I know getting rid of Monk was probably the right decision, but I think I honestly feel less attached now to Pulis and the club, than I did to Monk and the club last year. I know the majority on here won't agree, as most hated him.

I think we all agree that Gibson doesn't want to sack Pulis, for all sorts of reasons.

However, to play devil's advocate for a minute, what do you think it would take for him to pull the trigger? Six straight defeats? Bottom half? A barren January where all our targets shun us (again)?

Boro fans quickly turning into Leeds, Newcastle and Sunderland fans calling for the head of the manager after a few bad results. - Quite Simply embarrassing!

Please name me a better manager who would be interested in our current team with the likes of Downing, Shotton and Friend, who would do a better job?

in the basic Pulis in or out debate im one of those that  kind of stood on the fence in that i felt it was best and most sensible to give it the season  which is alsowhen his contract finishes. then it all depends on where we are as to a blunt stay or go ....but the complete lackof entertainment, intent, and  the negative line ups are leading to  a lack of enthusiasm atmosphere and belief a***st the supporters  which will get worse as it goes  on.  im now unsure if i can stick with my good will with Pulis and support his staying till august.  most if not all the games are groundhog days now.  

but when the dust settles  there should be more than him held accountable for the state of things and the product the fans have been served with.

No-one  associated with the assembly of this side and the coaching staff ,  owner included  has  any reason whatsoever to  not take thier share of blame ,  Seriously, apart from the emergence of a handful of reserve players  i cant think of any department of MFC  (and the local press)  that has the slightest thing to be remotely proud of since  the Brighton promotion game and even that season had  its lowlights  midway . 

I find no comfort whatsoever either in  the thought of Woodgate taking the reins as the next masterstroke  from the decision makers.  

pretty depressing atm.