• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Sacking Pulis now won't see us getting promoted this season - we've got very recent proof that binning the manager off at this stage of the season renders the rest of the campaign redundant. So the least we can do is take TP at face-value, see what he does in Jan, and then see where we end up. If it's a disaster then yeah, change at the end of the season.

You would definitely think we were 6th bottom after having spent the majority of the season in the bottom two.. as oppose to the exact opposite of that. You miserable basturds!

I notice the tense used is always "you", I presume you mean you Boro supporters. So far it is you b######s, moaners, doom and gloomers, old boys club, bandwagon jumping fools, sheep, fickle, crazy and pathetic. Now we have members on here who wish to continue with Pulis, like Blanco, that is his viewpoint and he is entitled to it but none of us have resorted to the cheap name calling you have brought to the site. I do not know at what point the people who moderate this forum step in, but personally I am just going to ignore you from now on as you obviously have a different agenda other than the well being of Middlesbrough FC.

So our next two opponents are both without managers?

Both teams will probably still outsmart us tactically.

I'm hoping they don't both raise their games now that they are without managers.  It does sometimes seem to have that effect  :nervous:

Sacking Pulis now won't see us getting promoted this season - we've got very recent proof that binning the manager off at this stage of the season renders the rest of the campaign redundant. So the least we can do is take TP at face-value, see what he does in Jan, and then see where we end up. If it's a disaster then yeah, change at the end of the season.

You would definitely think we were 6th bottom after having spent the majority of the season in the bottom two.. as oppose to the exact opposite of that. You miserable basturds!

I notice the tense used is always "you", I presume you mean you Boro supporters. So far it is you b######s, moaners, doom and gloomers, old boys club, bandwagon jumping fools, sheep, fickle, crazy and pathetic. Now we have members on here who wish to continue with Pulis, like Blanco, that is his viewpoint and he is entitled to it but none of us have resorted to the cheap name calling you have brought to the site. I do not know at what point the people who moderate this forum step in, but personally I am just going to ignore you from now on as you obviously have a different agenda other than the well being of Middlesbrough FC.

To be honest I thought it was pretty obvious that he's on a wind up?  Hence my comment earlier about him impersonating a Boro fan.  I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Btw - Some scenarios

Who has an extra chicken account ?

Or

A bar code or scum fan trying to wind up?

It's an old profile from 2011 - But just active again these days.. trying to wind up?

I thought that was CT's job.. :P

To be honest I thought it was pretty obvious that he's on a wind up?  Hence my comment earlier about him impersonating a Boro fan.  I wouldn't take it too seriously.

A bit slow but I get there in the end

all the points are valid, but I'm cutting it in the style of a WWE promo to entertain myself. Need something to lighten the general ridiculously over the top misery running through this thread. Are we fighting for survival in League 1? Feels like it after reading these comments.

I notice the tense used is always "you", I presume you mean you Boro supporters.

The arrogant notion that 5 people in a forum represent the entire opinion of Boro supporters.

Also, you can't class yourselves as a supporter when all you do is criticise.

I notice the tense used is always "you", I presume you mean you Boro supporters.

The arrogant notion that 5 people in a forum represent the entire opinion of Boro supporters.

Also, you can't class yourselves as a supporter when all you do is criticise.

Definition of supporter 

one that supports

You must be right, it is in the dictionary. I'll go back to only praising my drunk uncle who is trying to ruin the barbecue from now on. 

Assombalonga started 'misfiring' as soon as Pulis walked through the door it appears

11 league goals in 23 appearances under Monk

10 league goals in 42 appearances under Pulis