• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Is it wrong that I’m not even that disappointed with bad results now? This regime has crushed my passion for football. Every failure to win is a game closer to getting my club back. Sack the welsh ***

Is it wrong that I’m not even that disappointed with bad results now? This regime has crushed my passion for football. Every failure to win is a game closer to getting my club back. Sack the welsh ***

I wouldn't say so, I think it's a common thing right now.i was completely emotionless when they scored.

Yeah for me this is the most detached I've felt from the club since I went to my first game 27 years ago. Worse than Strachan days. Whether it's normal or not, until recently Boro's result would either make or break my weekend. Now I just feel a bit apathetic towards the whole thing.

I wouldn't say so, I think it's a common thing right now.i was completely emotionless when they scored.

Same here. Didn’t even flinch when they scored. It’s all just a bit meh. If he is here next season I’m not renewing my riverside live subscription.

Same here. Didn’t even flinch when they scored. It’s all just a bit meh. If he is here next season I’m not renewing my riverside live subscription.

Being honest I’ve felt like that for about a year now and before that I was confused for a year as whatever the plan was appeared to have been put in a blender.

I bought the first 3 or 4 games and haven't got one since. If there's a free stream or were on the red button here then I'll watch, otherwise I just don't. And I barely follow 5he scores anymore.

:sleepy:

Did you enjoy your afternoon at the Riverside, Willy Wonka?  :whistle:

not sure I understand the banter here tbh, but yeah I'll always enjoy watching Boro games. T'was a solid cup tie really, couldn't help but be kinda pleased for Dolan when he scored too. Shame we have to play a replay, but it's not the end of the world.

Ass is a terrible footballer in my eyes, the sooner we get rid of his overpaid 'ass' the better - he seems to be averagely bad at every element of his game. Also, Clayton is in abysmal form... or is he just a bad player now... not sure. Mikel looked good though.

All round, I'd say once VLP is fully up to speed, we get Mikel in on the regular, Shotton back at RB and hopefully we don't have to play Ass up front any more then we'll have a strong end to the season. If we manage to bring in Traore/another RW along an effective striker, then happy days, if not.. it'll be more of a struggle, but I think having Shotton back will give us a more balanced team anyway.

Cool, well, I'm rambling now and you guys only deal in negative one-liners, so I'm gonna make like a tree and sign out.

:sleepy:

Did you enjoy your afternoon at the Riverside, Willy Wonka?  :whistle:

not sure I understand the banter here tbh, but yeah I'll always enjoy watching Boro games. T'was a solid cup tie really, couldn't help but be kinda pleased for Dolan when he scored too. Shame we have to play a replay, but it's not the end of the world.

Ass is a terrible footballer in my eyes, the sooner we get rid of his overpaid 'ass' the better - he seems to be averagely bad at every element of his game. Also, Clayton is in abysmal form... or is he just a bad player now... not sure. Mikel looked good though.

All round, I'd say once VLP is fully up to speed, we get Mikel in on the regular, Shotton back at RB and hopefully we don't have to play Ass up front any more then we'll have a strong end to the season. If we manage to bring in Traore/another RW along an effective striker, then happy days, if not.. it'll be more of a struggle, but I think having Shotton back will give us a more balanced team anyway.

Cool, well, I'm rambling now and you guys only deal in negative one-liners, so I'm gonna make like a tree and sign out.

Assombalonga looks bad because our tactics half the time are to spray a 60 yard pass to all 5 foot 9 of him there's no guile or creativity in the final third to get him through on goal or with more than half a chance. Trust me when he goes to a team that actually plays football he'll score 20 a season.