• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I do not understand the argument that he blew 50 million in Monk's summer he recouped close to that in the time period as well through De Roon/Rhodes/Barragan/Reach/Bernardo/Ramirez. You have a problem with the contracts players are on Tony that wasn't Monk who did that look into the offices of your 2 bosses for that genius.

Here's the main problem we have going into the next 4 months with the squad it's not the 1 extra winger he didn't get it's the fact he has to throw every asset in the squad at the run in so that means Britt/Fletcher/Gestede have to play in league games your best chance at taking this squad up as it stands right now is playing 2 strikers per game VLP on one wing and play a defensive winger on another whether it's Saville/Downing otherwise we'll stutter through to the summer then god knows what. He doesn't at least try and utilise the 'high earners' and the 'expensive deadwood' of Britt and co then what is the point of anything we'll go nowhere persisting with Hugill by himself.

shoot me

If somebody is going to oblige him on that request can you let me know in advance so I can arrange an alibi:)

And you tell me to grow some - need someone else to do it for you? 

Keyboard warriors - all the same, you just get saving for that bet mate because any chance of you winning it went when he stayed  ;)

shoot me

If somebody is going to oblige him on that request can you let me know in advance so I can arrange an alibi:)

Keyboard warriors - all the same, you just get saving for that bet mate because any chance of you winning it went when he stayed  ;)

You’re such a hero

shoot me

You’re such a hero

thankyou and on that note I will leave it there, quit when your ahead they say and your undying admiration although surprising is welcome, feel free to worship any time

Pulis told a reporter after the press conference and off the record he wouldnt walk out on the players who have to quote "given him absolutely everything since the start of pre-season under very difficult circumstances around the club."

Make of that what you will....

Pulis told a reporter after the press conference and off the record he wouldnt walk out on the players who have to quote "given him absolutely everything since the start of pre-season under very difficult circumstances around the club."

Dislike button please...

I make of it that it's most likely made up.

I thought he was leaving. Didnt someone say he delivered an ultimatum? Or was that just to add bait to the frenzy that seems to have gone on here. Very poor from the so called itkers. The way we have played against the promotion rivals this season I wouldn’t ask for any other available manager over the next three games especially.

“Palace bosses said Pulis told them he was committed to the club but left two days after getting a £2m bonus”

I thought he was leaving. Didnt someone say he delivered an ultimatum? Or was that just to add bait to the frenzy that seems to have gone on here. Very poor from the so called itkers. The way we have played against the promotion rivals this season I wouldn’t ask for any other available manager over the next three games especially.

We've only won 3 games against the rest of the top 10 and all of those games were in August.  I suppose it comes down to what you are content with though, clearly like a few other people you're in the try not to lose camp?

We've only won 3 games against the rest of the top 10 and all of those games were in August.  I suppose it comes down to what you are content with though, clearly like a few other people you're in the try not to lose camp?

Or only lost 3. Clearly you are in the glass half empty camp?