• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Interestingly he stated post match he was actually looking to get Britt on before we went 2-1 down.

Difficult to know if that's just lip service or not, but he says he saw they were giving us more spaces to attack in that second half so was trying to be proactive and it was just bad timing to concede then.

Accepting that I'm a cynical *** but that could well be one of the Pulis 'half-truths'.  So he may well have been looking to get Assombalonga on but the bit he possibly leaves out is that it would have been a swap with Hugill.  He's still told the truth of course but it's not quite as it appears.  I'm not saying this is what was happening before it sounds like I'm having a dig about today.  It's just that I think Pulis has a way of telling the truth but not the whole truth when it suits him in some situations.  Like players who don't want to be here but not mentioning that he himself is the reason they don't want to be here.  It may be true but it's not the whole story.

Like claiming the reason he quit palace was that he had a heated training ground row with his players even though it was later proven that he wasn’t at the training ground that day and was in fact at the hairdressers? That kind of half truth?

The hairdressers:)

How long does it take him to get a haircut?

insert some sort of joke about not having nothing up top :)

Pulis has a 63.64% win rate? ...

Won 21 drawn 7 and lost 5... ?

Is this true?

ofc its not true, we lost  5 games this season alone and drawn 11....

45.16%.. Best in his career.

Pulis has a 63.64% win rate? ...

Won 21 drawn 7 and lost 5... ?

Is this true?

ofc its not true, we lost  5 games this season alone and drawn 11....

45.16%.. Best in his career.

And falling !!!