• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Doubt it. If Gibson was happy with pulis before today he will also be happy after today because there is nothing surprising about today. That plus we can’t afford to sack him. Every week shows that Pulis cares more about money than integrity but that’s also not a surprise.

I'm just glad we sorted the Downing situation out he's clearly made a huge difference lately definitely bringing his famous class to the team in possession.

No clue where we go in the summer if the higher ups can't even muster so much as a word of warning to Pulis after 6 defeats on the spin. Failing to be in the playoffs with this squad is such a monumental cock up it's honestly up there as an all time failure of management top to bottom. We can't even speculate who we'd hire next because this isn't going to be a clean break whenever it happens we have to sit through that *itstorm first.

I always said just part ways in the summer we'd have went out in the playoffs giving everyone a 'it didn't work but we tried' out but the only way this ends is in tears either we sack him and he unleashes tabloid/sky story leaks the like of which we've never seen or we break in the summer potentially down at 10th place in the Championship they take heat Pulis' reputation is absolutely destroyed he'll feel the heat and leak some excuses anyway.

We'll be told not to blame game and 'support the club' whatever that means but I don't see a way this doesn't end in a reckoning and probably a public one and I for one think Gibson/Bauser deserve it the way they leaked nonsense about Victor Orta/Karanka when they left was horrid so as for the season write it off the season finale's coming up soon either way and in this TV show there is no good guys. Good luck earning fans trust for another rebuild in the summer and if not a rebuild but a maintain and give it one more go next year then Christ we've seen that short term script for 2 years I don't like anything about it.

I have been a big fan of Steve Gibson but I feel the demigod status that he has been afforded by the fans has gone to his head and he now has the arrogant belief that he can do no wrong regardless of what poor decisions he makes, and its us the fans who are suffering and paying for it. It really is a case of Nero fiddled while Rome burnt.