oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

I think a huge overhaul of playing and coaching staff is needed, the club needs remodeling and Gibson needs to have a vision of where he wants this club to go, implement a 5/6 year plan and then share what hes planning with us (the fans)

It's time to start a new journey, in a new direction and get everyone on board

I don’t think I have 5/6 years of life left. How about doing something next season I may just be around.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

If this rumour of Woodgate as manager and Pulis as DoF is true, then absolutely nothing is going to change. Be prepared for more of the same. Add to that, I am not in favour of giving Woodgate a chance just because he's here, presumably cheap, and a local lad.

We can be a top club again; not comparable to Liverpool or Man city, of course, but we have most of the pieces in place to at least be a mid-table Prem outfit. To achieve that we need a good, experienced, capable manager who believes in the sort of football that we want to see, and will put bums on seats.

Haha. Pulis as main decision maker at the club :) even Stephen King couldn’t write a horror story like that. The only saving grace is that he is brilliant liar so could probably talk some gullible footballers into joining us. When he then sells Tavernier in the summer he can get a few more central players for his managerial puppet to play with.

Appointing Woodgate would be suicide because the club needs reorganization and a strong manager.

Woodgate is the perfect choice, 1st managerial job,cheaper option, inexperienced, therefore easy to manipulate. I think Gibson his lap dog Bowser, sorry Bausor, and dinosaur Pulis sing from the same hymn sheet, these 3 are tailor made for each other.

I've got to say, look at the teams Pulis had a longer term post with, they are in the same division as us. if we want to be here after all of Pulis' ideas have been implemented then fine, but we certainly won't be in the premier league.

I agree, Gibson seems to want to meddle too much and always takes big chances with managers.

our recruitment has been/is woeful. we are crippled now because of signings like Gestede and Braithwaite remaining and releasing good players like Bamford. Bamford would have put away a ton of the chances we've created and Pulis even said recently we could do with a 0layer like Bamford. shame the doyle sold him!

DOF my Harris.

think outside the box gibbo, please for the love of the boro.