• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Sorry to be detective again but I listened to TPs interview on Radio Tees and the following bit between minutes 6.45 to 7.10 caught my attention as it again suggests to me TP is staying despite the fact he keeps claiming no decision has been made.

“Fry for me eventually play premier league football for Middlesbrough Football Club. As will Wingy hopefully. And then Tav, Tav needs more football. He needs to get out and play more games. Now whether he comes back in pre season and does so well we keep him here or whether we feel he needs to out and play every week, we will decide then but he is only 18.”

"We"

Let's hope it's not a manager swap...

Your quite knowledgable on lesser known managers, do you know much about Rotherham’s?

If we have to go down the cheap route I wouldn’t mind us looking at this guy. Was impressed by them at the riverside thought they played some pretty good stuff for a bottom 3 team and they’ve even scored more than us. Only thing is their defensive record is awful, they must have a tiny budget though.

In all honesty as an exile I get to very few games but I won’t go to a single game next season if Pulis stays.

Gibson must see that there is no way he can keep this man

tony pulis has managed his last game for boro and is set to replace neil warnock at cardiff.

Where’s this from? Same source on twitter?

Your quite knowledgable on lesser known managers, do you know much about Rotherham’s?

If we have to go down the cheap route I wouldn’t mind us looking at this guy. Was impressed by them at the riverside thought they played some pretty good stuff for a bottom 3 team and they’ve even scored more than us. Only thing is their defensive record is awful, they must have a tiny budget though.

Not masses about him as a manager to be honest. He was a Rotherham legend as a player, but this has been his first venture into management. He's worked his way through the coaching roles at the club since retirement, so they obviously rate him.

He's a top bloke though. Saw an interview of him getting really eimpassioned about his love for the club, the lads and how his life outside of football "isn't all that great" - but that the lads have helped him through. All that immediately after the confirmation of their relegation. Really lovely and honest bloke.

I've quite enjoyed their football too; would be a risk, but I'd say less of a risk than someone like Woodgate. Very untested in the transfer market as Rotherham have always had tight purse strings.

Middlesbrough look to peterbrough players ivan toney and marcus maddison to help bolster attacking options for next season. both believed to release clauses allowing them to leave for under 2.5 million

Middlesbrough look to peterbrough players ivan toney and marcus maddison to help bolster attacking options for next season. both believed to release clauses allowing them to leave for under 2.5 million

Wheres that from?

Marcus Maddison is out of contract, so better not be 2.5 million

even better.

Not masses about him as a manager to be honest. He was a Rotherham legend as a player, but this has been his first venture into management. He's worked his way through the coaching roles at the club since retirement, so they obviously rate him.

He's a top bloke though. Saw an interview of him getting really eimpassioned about his love for the club, the lads and how his life outside of football "isn't all that great" - but that the lads have helped him through. All that immediately after the confirmation of their relegation. Really lovely and honest bloke.

I've quite enjoyed their football too; would be a risk, but I'd say less of a risk than someone like Woodgate. Very untested in the transfer market as Rotherham have always had tight purse strings.

Yeah I read a couple articles about him after the home game and he came across as a big believer in squad harmony and the emotional aspects and also totally immersed in the game. Idk there’s just something about him that stood out, I’d also say he had a fragile edge to him which imo is where the risk would be. How would he handle far more expectant fans and the bigger ego players.

even better.

We won't need them.  Pulis is hoping that Downing will sign a new deal here  :D