• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

6 million for someone who never starts is well over the top.

20 million could have bought a league winning side. It probably did.

He was beaten to the playoffs by a rookie.

Masterclass

For context over the last 3 seasons sheff Utd spent about 17 million on transfers, in this time they also lost Brooks, Adams and Calvert lewin

Since relegation Norwich have spent about 18 million, and also lost Maddison and Murphy

Yet Pulis somehow has fans convinced we can’t compete with a squad that he inherited which was worth about 40 million then he was able to spend another 20 million on his players. I agree that it’s tough loosing your best players but Norwich and Sheffield have lost better players than we did. Spent less replacing them and have been promoted whilst we sit 7th being told that we can’t compete and this isn’t a failure

Masterclass

For context over the last 3 seasons sheff Utd spent about 17 million on transfers, in this time they also lost Brooks, Adams and Calvert lewin

Since relegation Norwich have spent about 18 million, and also lost Maddison and Murphy

Yet Pulis somehow has fans convinced we can’t compete with a squad that he inherited which was worth about 40 million then he was able to spend another 20 million on his players. I agree that it’s tough loosing your best players but Norwich and Sheffield have lost better players than we did. Spent less replacing them and have been promoted whilst we sit 7th being told that we can’t compete and this isn’t a failure

Not heard the news? Finishing 7th is better than finishing 5th..... :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Masterclass

Not heard the news? Finishing 7th is better than finishing 5th..... :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Genuinely amazed at that quote after everything that’s happened this season, he really doesn’t help himself

The thing is you can’t even compare him to strachan, yes strachan probably knackered things up worse than pulis but, he brought in the 2 top scorers from Scotland and the best assister/set piece taker in the league. He even almost got us giroud.

The point is yes he vastly overestimated the quality of Scottish players and what we ended up with was ***e, but at least he tried to get goals into the team.

Pulis knew exactly what was lacking, knew there wasn’t much money to waste, we end up with midfielders and defenders. It’s actually baffling specially when you read the interviews he’s coming out with.

And James P that is an excellent summing up, should be shown to every idiot that still thinks pulis has done alright.

I think Pulis’s biggest fault is he genuinely cannot see anything he does wrong, he’s totally blind to it and so never learns. If he stays we all know he will continue next season in exactly the way this season has gone and we will finish lower in the league. He will then convince himself the job is harder and finishing mid table is A better achievement than finishing 7th.

Masterclass

Totally agree Norwich and Sheff United didnt have teams of superstars, they just had managers who got the best out of them, and played to win. If he honestly thinks we cant compete with them , then we are screwed.

None of the above makes good reading and if rumours turn out to be true then there is more to come.

As far as those renewing and paying for a Season ticket then fair play to them because they are going to support Boro as a team rather than individuals.

Considering everything had I lived far closer to Middlesbrough than I do I would probably do the same and certainly will try to get to as many away games as possible just to support my team on any particular day.

The thought of what is to come does not inspire me at all but I can't help thinking that many changes are afoot and that there will be plenty of players, once adored, who will not be seen again in the red of a Boro shirt.

“It's not the first job I have been at where I have had to balance the books. I was doing that at Bournemouth in 93-94.”

Wish the sky interviewer responded with, “is that what you were doing in 2014 when you tried to rip off Crystal Palace?”

I notice he's not banging out about all the miracles he's working with the medical team to reduce injuries and speed up recovery.

He wouldn’t go on about this because he never said it in the first place.

I notice he's not banging out about all the miracles he's working with the medical team to reduce injuries and speed up recovery.

He wouldn’t go on about this because he never said it in the first place.

Didn’t he? Could have sworn he was saying something along those lines in January.

Masterclass

Genuinely amazed at that quote after everything that’s happened this season, he really doesn’t help himself

Did he really say that?