• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Surely this meeting with Pulis and Gibson will happen this week or already has?

Already has is my guess.

Well that’s more worrying!

From FMTTM:

"Alan Brazil - Pulis Leaving

Although obviously nothing official out yet, Alan Brazil has just said that he has talked with Pulis and he will leave at the end of this season, this has always been the case.

We will see!"

All the signs point to Pulis leaving, the body language, the matchday notes, the spin he is putting on his tenure, the Gazette now going right after him, whispers in the media, they all add up...despite DZ's sources that he is signed a new one year deal.

Gibson has taken a battering lately but he is also a fan of the team, he sees and feels what we see. Have some faith that Pulis is going.

Hopefully Woodgate failing his licence has closed the book on that too.

Can't even get excited about Pulis leaving if the replacement is Woodgate. Okay its an improvement, but so is being punched in the face instead of being kicked in the balls.

Unless I've heard totally wrong, Woodgate is already heavily involved with the team and takes most training sessions. And can't pass his badges. I know some let's say 'intellectually challenged' lads from school who got their coaching badges no problem and work with amateurs. It does beg the question, if he wasn't a local lad would he even be on the shortlist?

Only thing that would make this Summer exciting would be a 'man with a plan' like Farke or Jakanovic who could come in and give us a much needed identity to unite the club and fans, plus a coherent strategy in the transfer market.

Can't even get excited about Pulis leaving if the replacement is Woodgate. Okay its an improvement, but so is being punched in the face instead of being kicked in the balls.

Unless I've heard totally wrong, Woodgate is already heavily involved with the team and takes most training sessions. And can't pass his badges. I know some let's say 'intellectually challenged' lads from school who got their coaching badges no problem and work with amateurs. It does beg the question, if he wasn't a local lad would he even be on the shortlist?

Only thing that would make this Summer exciting would be a 'man with a plan' like Farke or Jakanovic who could come in and give us a much needed identity to unite the club and fans, plus a coherent strategy in the transfer market.

If he has failed his A licence, that means he can't technically become the manager anyway correct?

Pulis leaving would be great news but Woodgate replacing him wouldn't be an improvement.

Hopefully Gibson might see sense and look for a fresh start.

Pulis leaving would be great news but Woodgate replacing him wouldn't be an improvement.

Hopefully Gibson might see sense and look for a fresh start.

Norwich's success will add some weight that a fresh start might be the best approach as they were in the same position as us.