oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

This may of been posted elsewhere but i just got an email through asking why i haven’t renewed yet from the club.

Not sure if this is a regular thing or not but is this a sign of the club finally recognising the unhappiness a***st the supporter base?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

This may of been posted elsewhere but i just got an email through asking why i haven’t renewed yet from the club.

Not sure if this is a regular thing or not but is this a sign of the club finally recognising the unhappiness a***st the supporter base?

Will said he actually had a phone call today asking the same thing.

Whether that's normal policy or if they're worried, don't know.

Will said he actually had a phone call today asking the same thing.

Whether that's normal policy or if they're worried, don't know.

Maybe worth saying that you'll renew if Pulis goes. And see the reaction.

I had a missed phone call from this morning from a 0800 number so that could have been the club ringing me as I haven't renewed by season card at the early bird price either.

That's a superb article in the Echo. And it does suggest they know (or at least strongly suspect) Pulis's time is coming to an end. Easy to stick the boot in when there's no chance it'll come back to haunt you.

I suspect Gibson's intention was to replace Pulis with Woodgate if we didn't go up this season, but Woody being thicker than a concrete dildo has scuppered that cunning plan. Gibson's now got a choice of (a) a failed manager, (b) someone who can't even qualify as a manager, or © someone else. Anyone else. Literally anyone. He doesn't want (a) and he can't have (b), so he's sending his minions off to Amsterdam to see whether Erik ten Hag fancies a new challenge. Either that, or to bring back some cuttings ready for August, so he has a means of placating the fans when Pulis is still in the dugout. If you burned enough crop before the first home game, it'd calm everyone down (and do wonders for concession sales.)

I had an email this morning asking me to take part in a non renewal survey. They wanted to know what the main reason for me not renewing was, I chose the 'other' option and wrote that it was the possibility that Pulis would be still involved in the club in some capacity next season.

What were the provided options on the feedback survey?

Can't remember them all but there was definitely price, the fact that more of the games were on tv (sky red button) now and there was one to do with being unable to get to games due to health reasons.

Can't remember them all but there was definitely price, the fact that more of the games were on tv (sky red button) now and there was one to do with being unable to get to games due to health reasons.

Hahahah please tell me there was one based on the actual football

I'm hearing virtually every fan who has taken part in the survey for not renewing is stating its because of Pulis being here!

Surley the club must respond to this by not renewing the oafs contract.

The club has to listen to the fans

Hahahah please tell me there was one based on the actual football

I can't remember tbh, there was about 4 or 5 options and then the 'other' option with a blank space for you to give your reasons.

I don't see why we don't get rid of Pulis, Woodgate and Fleming, surely that would free up some funds for half decent coaching staff.

Because you'd be paying off those contracts and that money doesn't come from thin air.. it would come out of the budget.

Pulis is out of contract, I can't see Woodys and Flemings contracts having big payouts, plus Pulis brought Fleming in - surely Flemings contract would have coincided time wise with Pulis's?

After all most new managers want their own backroom staff.