• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Asked if anyone knew why TP was at SOL last night and apparently he was scouting Lowe for Boro... read into that what you will

Chris Lowe?

Jamal Lowe from Portsmouth I'd guess.

Transfer window opens a week today. Hopefully he is gone by then......

I think he is contract won't up until after the playoff final, so we may not hear anything until the end of the month.

Players and managers leave before June. They just get paid up til then

Asked if anyone knew why TP was at SOL last night and apparently he was scouting Lowe for Boro... read into that what you will

Chris Lowe?

Jamal Lowe from Portsmouth I'd guess.

Swing’s brother?

No, Chinese cousin Hung

If the investment/takeover rumours are true then maybe it could be a while yet before a manager is announced, if new investors are in negotiations then maybe they would also want input into the new manager, this could also explain why it's been so quiet and heard nothing from the club.

Get on the phone Gibbo. I think most fans would be happy with Hughton. Played some good football with Brighton and comes across as decent footballing person. Plenty of experience too. I think he will be very coveted by a lot of teams.

Yes please to Hughton, don't think his style is the total football which the fans are crying out for but he's a big improvement on Pulis/ Woodgate.

Would take Houghton, don't think we should be completely trying to change from a defensive brand of football to Ajax. He's still a long ball merchant who prioritises being solid at the back first but at least he sets up his teams to win games.

Hughton is perfect for us.

Hasten to point out that Brighton were not a defensive team in the championship under him. Theyve had to adjust to that to survive in the Prem but they were an attractive team when trying to get promoted.

Hughton is perfect for us.

Hasten to point out that Brighton were not a defensive team in the championship under him. Theyve had to adjust to that to survive in the Prem but they were an attractive team when trying to get promoted.

They were still very direct, playing 18.8% of their passes long to our 19.9% this season. The difference being they actually had some pace and trickery on the wings and fullbacks that were allowed past the halfway line...