oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

When the hell do we get to celebrate Pulis departure. I’ve been on a slim fast diet for the past month but I’ll drink a few beers once I know he has gone. I’ll drink a lot more and shed buckets of tears if Woodgate is announced.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/middlesbrough/11721626/karanka-plays-down-swift-boro-return

"Aitor Karanka played down talk of an imminent return to Middlesbrough while Tony Pulis remains in charge, but did not rule out a future return."

Not sure if it's new but it just popped up on newsnow

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11680/11721661/aitor-karanka-refuses-to-discuss-middlesbrough-return-out-of-respect-for-tony-pulis

Sack the reporter claiming we are in Wearside :omg:

I miss Aitor Karanka. I would love to have him back here. The promotion winning squad that he build here was superb. We're nowhere near that standard at the moment.

As much as I'd love Karanka, they do say that you shouldn't go back a second time...

Please not Woodgate.

I’ve often done my ex girlfriends a second time. Tbh it’s always better ;)

Malcolm Christie at 50/1 is an interesting one as he is supposedly a car salesman at Jaguar now post career.

And yet still a better option than pulis!!

I think he could drive the club forward.

Malcolm Christie at 50/1 is an interesting one as he is supposedly a car salesman at Jaguar now post career.

Would he handwrite his post match notes, or would e-type them?

Our away form would be decent, we'd rule the roads..

Club press release tomorrow...think it will be TP is leaving. I know no more than that.

A bit of forward motion at least. I would have been shocked if they announced new gaffer so soon.