oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Just for a laugh, what's the worst case scenario?

Pulis moving upstairs as a director of football and Woody as manager?

This is my idea of hell and was what I was told a few months ago was happening, so yes.

Could the press release be that Pulis has signed that new 1 year deal your ITK contact told you about?

Hurr durr maybe you should stop being childish and drop that now it's no longer funny and you've ran it into the ground?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

This is my idea of hell and was what I was told a few months ago was happening, so yes.

Could the press release be that Pulis has signed that new 1 year deal your ITK contact told you about?

Hurr durr maybe you should stop being childish and drop that now it's no longer funny and you've ran it into the ground?

Stop trying to hound me off the forum. I was just asking a fair question.

Also i don't want everyone to forget that you are full of ****

I'm expecting the gazette to put a bit more meat on the bones from their article earlier in the week.

They're back in with the club so i'd expect to be drip fed by them in the coming days.

I've still not heard who we're going for. Still don't think it'll be Woodgate.

"I’d like to thank Tony for his hard work and commitment over the past 18 months. He has been a joy to work with and a complete gentleman.

“Two years ago we invested heavily in the squad in terms of transfer fees and salaries in an attempt to regain our Premier League status. This happened before Tony’s arrival.

“Over the past 18 months Tony has been proactive, not only in the ambition to win football matches and promotion to the Premier League, but also in addressing our financial position in order to comply and respect the Championship Fair Play criteria. He has ensured that the club is stable and strong for the future. He leaves us in excellent condition.

“Tony’s backing of our Academy has seen many youngsters make their first team debuts. I am sure that Dael Fry, Lewis Wing, Marcus Tavernier, and Nathan Wood will be grateful for the faith he has shown in them.

“I’m sorry to see Tony leave but our friendship and my gratitude will remain. Tony and his family will always be welcome at Middlesbrough Football Club.

Stop trying to hound me off the forum. I was just asking a fair question.

Also i don't want everyone to forget that you are full of ****

I was told something and it obviously either wasn't true or things changed, big deal.

Tell you what I'll just stop sharing any info I get and leave it to the real ITKers like Lurker and Smoggydownsouth, shall I.

Oh wait, they both currently have contrasting ITK info. OOOOOMGZ.